I bobbed my head and made sure I didn't use any teeth as I took him into my mouth. Spit gathered in my mouth as I sucked his thick length. I let up and spit all my spit back on his cock.

"Fuck Iris, you really know how to suck a man's cock don't you."

I gazed up at him as I licked his length and tapped the tip against my tongue. I sucked on his tip again and I slowly pumped my hand around his top. He moaned and he looked at me through hooded eyes. I must be doing it to his standards because he was grunting.

"God, that feels good Angel."

I pumped his cock faster and sucked the sides of length going down to his balls. I sucked each one into my mouth as I pumped his cock.

"Ahh shit."

I squeezed his tip slightly while sucking on his balls and licking my way all the way back up. I take him back in my mouth and this time I don't do anything. I slurped and sucked on his cock like it was a damn lollipop.

He thrusted his hips into my mouth making me gag at times, but I fucking loved it. His hand touched the top of my head and I took him deeper in my throat, making sure I breathed through my nose.

He moaned and muttered words of praise to me. I gazed at him and he was watching me intently. He held my head in a soft hold and I saw how his breathing was heavier and he was grunting more. He was going to cum, I stopped sucking his cock and tapped it against my tongue.

"I want you to cum in my mouth sir," I pant.

"Fuckk Angel."

He pushed my head down on his cock. I choked on his cock, but I controlled my breathing and used my tongue. He kept my head down as he thrusts into my mouth. Warm spurts of cum shot into my mouth. I pulled out at the last second, swallowing the load that was already in my mouth.

I pumped his cock more and more streams of cum shooter out onto my cheeks. I rubbed his tip against my lips and my face. I knew Grayson's diet, so I was fine with giving myself a facial with him cum.

My face was warm with where the cum landed and I started to suck on his tip again. I liked the way he tasted as he didn't have a weird aftertaste or an odd smell. It just tasted clean and I liked the way he tasted.

"Fuckk," he draws out.

Instead of stopping, I continued to suck on his cock. It wasn't in any way to make him go again,it was just for myself. My clit throbbed for attention and need, but I could settle for now. I rested on his thigh as I kept sucking softly.

"Angel, you have to move," he said, panting.

"No, I want to stay," I mumble.

I was still tired, I just woke up horny and wanted to get me feeling going. I yawned a bit and so kept sucking on his cock like it was a pacifier. I couldn't help it, he had a nice cock. He eventually gave up and he lay there letting me suck on his dick.

Maybe it was odd of me wanting to do something like that, but it felt so nice doing it. I was enjoying the taste of him in my mouth and just everything.

I don't know how long had passed as I had dozed off a few times. I felt him move around in his bed and he moved me further up on his bed. He cleaned my face off and once he was done and got back in the bed, I moved towards him.

I wanted to go cuddle with Elijah, but I couldn't be asked to get up and move. I only held his hand and nothing else, occasionally moving to his arm. I made sure to be conscious of not being in his entire space.

***

I answered the phone as I was laying in my bed in my dorm. Grayson had just dropped me off and I wasn't happy to leave. I had breakfast with them and I kept glancing at Grayson. We never spoke about what happened in the room around Elijah, but in his car he praised me.