Chapter 36

Our Story Isn't Over | Last Chapter
*Kyungsoo's POV*
Three weeks later, here I am up onstage performing with my bandmates. The crowd seems to be more louder than I remember! Is it because I'm back? I feel the adrenaline pumping through my veins. I've missed this feeling. "Bamhaneureul neowa naega!" I sang my little solo in Love Me Right. "Just love me right! Baby, love me right, ooh!" I've reached my dream and Jin Hye has reached hers. After our performance, I decided to mention Jin Hye again. "Annyeong EXO-Ls! If you remember a few months back, I mentioned a girl named Jin Hye. She is somewhere here in the audience." People started looking around and whispering. "Jin Hye was my first love, my best friend. As you know, I was in a car accident and I temporarily lost my memory. I've regained it though, thanks to Jin Hye. I'm glad we met, I'm glad our moms met. I'm glad you came into my life. They say nobody is perfect. But then how can I describe you? Jin Hye, AKA, my 'jellynut,' could you please come up onstage?"

*Jin Hye's POV*
I was towards the front of the crowd in EXO's concert. When Kyungsoo decided to give a speech. "Jin Hye, AKA, my 'jellynut,' could you please come up onstage?" Kyungsoo told the guard where I was and allowed me to walk onstage. The crowd made room for me to walk. It felt weird having almost everyone's eyes on me. I got up onstage. "EXO-L, this is Jin Hye, my girlfriend," he said into the microphone with his arm around my shoulder. The crowd started to scream. Then Kyungsoo said into the microphone while looking at me, "Another part of our deal was to make a nickname for each other and telling each other onstage. We're both onstage. You're my jellynut and I'm your?" Kyungsoo asked. "You're my 'squishysoo.'" Kyungsoo laughed and kissed me on the top of my head in front of everyone. I could've sworn that I heard his bandmates 'Awe.' Kyungsoo then said, "Hey EXO-K and EXO-M, stand here turning your back to our EXO-L. Jin Hye, recreate our graduation picture, araso?" "Araso!" I replied. Kyungsoo took a selca of all of EXO-K, EXO-L, and EXO-M together, with me in his arms. Now both of our lock screens are of our graduation selca. Our home screen? Our home screens were the picture we took with EXO-K, EXO-L, and EXO-M altogether. We are one.