Chapter 33

Finally | Jin Hye's POV
After 12, almost 13 hours of worrying and butt cramps, we finally landed. I called Xiumin once I exited the terminal. "Araso, I'll be there soon!" he said. He was there within 25 minutes. "Thank you," I said. "No problem," Xiumin replied. "So, does Kyungsoo remember me?" I asked as we were walking towards his car. He hesitated. "Ani...mianhae Jin Hye," Xiumin said with a sympathetic look obvious on his face. "Oh," I said, suddenly finding the ground to be more interesting. "It's okay, he'll gain his memory back, I'm sure of it!" Xiumin said, trying to light up the atmosphere. "I hope so.." I said, drifting off.

When we arrived at the hospital, Xiumin and I exited his car and went straight to Kyungsoo's room. There were so many people inside. Kyungsoo, I'm assuming his bandmates, and I. A total of 13 people in the room. It was squished. Some of his bandmates offered to leave the room. Some stayed. "Woah Xiumin! Is she your girlfriend?" Kyungsoo asked Xiumin. I was shocked. "No, she's your girlfriend," Xiumin said. "Hello," I said, suddenly feeling shy with other people watching. Xiumin picked up what I was feeling and told the others to leave, leaving just Kyungsoo and I in the room. "Hi Kyungsoo," I said. "Hi," he said, giving off his smile, the smile I fell for a long time ago. "My name is Jin Hye. You don't remember me?" I asked, starting to feel my tears prick my eyes, threatening to fall. "I'm sorry, I forgot everyone. I'm getting some memories back though. Just talk to me about our past and let's see if anything happens," Kyungsoo explained.