Chapter 17

~Graduation Day~
*both Jin Hye and Kyungsoo's POV*

*Jin Hye's POV*
It's Saturday, the last day of school was yesterday. Today is a very special day for both Kyungsoo and I...we are graduating from college today! After a long year, we've finally finished our education! Now we can focus on our dreams. It's 10 AM and the graduation ceremony starts in 2 hours. I woke Kyungsoo up. "Oppa! Oppa!" I tried to wake him up. I failed. So, I tickled him, just about everywhere. The good thing about Kyungsoo is that he is a squishy human being who is ticklish everywhere. So of course, he woke up. "Ahh finally you're up oppa!" I exclaimed. Kyungsoo got up from bed and carried me bridal style, spinning me around. He kissed me on my head while holding me, then put me down.

*Kyungsoo's POV*
"We're finally graduating college Jin Hye!" I exclaimed. "I can't believe we spent almost our whole life in school!" Jin Hye said. "I can't either! But this is the day when we are freed out of the cage!" I said. "We might want to get ready," Jin Hye told me. "I'll cook us breakfast first! How does bacon and egg sound?" I asked. "Ooh delicious!" Jin Hye replied. I went downstairs and started to cook breakfast for the two of us. Jin Hye came down and prepared the table. She then sat down, and I could feel her staring at me. "What?" I asked her as I was frying the eggs. "Nothing, I just can't believe you're real. You seem too perfect," she told me. "I should be the one saying that you know!" I replied, putting the finished eggs on a plate. I then started to fry the bacon. After about 25 minutes, we were able to sit down and enjoy our breakfast. "Mashta!" Jin Hye exclaimed. "Jinja? Gomawo!" I replied, enjoying it myself.

*Jin Hye's POV*
After we were done eating, I cleaned the dishes and Kyungsoo cleaned the table. By then, it was already 11:25 AM. Kyungsoo and I started to get into our gowns. Our gowns were blue, basically the same exact thing. The only difference between our gowns were the sizes. Once we were fully dressed in our gowns, Kyungsoo and I stood hand in hand, staring at the full-length mirror in front of us. "We made it, we really did," I said to Kyungsoo. "I'm so proud of the two of us, I could scream right now," he said. "Ditto," I replied. Kyungsoo then reached into his pocket and took out his phone. "What are you doing?" I asked him. "Smile!" he said. Kyungsoo took a selca of the two of us in our gowns. His arm was around my shoulder and my hands were making peace signs. Kyungsoo made that picture of the two of us his lock screen and home screen. "See? Now there's no way I'll forget you!" he said. "Well duh! We've known each other for at least 15 years now!" I replied. "True, true," he said. "Could you send me the picture?" I asked him. "Of course! Now we'll have matching lock and home screens!" Kyungsoo exclaimed with a big smile on his face.

~At the graduation ceremony~

*Kyungsoo's POV*
We arrived at the ceremony just in time. Everyone took their seats. I still couldn't believe we were graduating college! The principal was up on stage, saying her own speech and explained that the school year was full of adrenaline. (Considering the fact that I had lunch detention the first day..not bringing that up ever again)

*Jin Hye's POV*
After the principal gave her speech, she called the selected students up to give their speeches. (Let me just say that those speeches were inspiring and heartfelt.) Afterwards, she started calling students up to grab their certificate. Every student literally scooted to the edge of their chairs. After a few students, it was my turn to go up. "WHOOO!!!" Kyungsoo yelled. I started laughing. I walked up to the principal, grabbed my certificate, bowed, and walked around back to my seat. On the way to my seat, I saw two familiar people. My parents were actually here! When I sat down, I told Kyungsoo that I saw them. He hugged me and said, "This is truly a milestone in our lives, don't ever forget it," he said to me. "I won't," I replied. After a few more students, it was Kyungsoo's turn to receive his certificate.

*Kyungsoo's POV*
When I heard the principal call my name, I jumped up, threw a fist in the air, and walked up to the principal to receive my certificate. As a sign of courtesy and respect, as soon as I received my certificate, I said thank you and bowed. After every student was called up to receive their certificate, the principal announced, "Congratulations Class of 2015!" We all then threw our blue caps high into the air. I kissed Jin Hye right then and there.