Take This Job and Squeeze It

[A/N: Due to Wattpad's new community guidelines, all characters in this story are now aged up to be 18 or older in order for lemon scenes to be included in the story. On top of that, all lemon scenes are still to be consensual between characters.]

Name: Y/N L/N

Age: 18

Height: 5'11

Nicknames for your harem: Babe, sweetheart, little angel, cupcake, ginger temptress, foxy mama, sweet siren, fashion princess, cutie pie(s), gorgeous, angel cakes, etc etc

Nicknames he's called by his harem: Sweetie, babe, handsome, stud muffin, hot stuff, cutie, dream boat, big boy, etc etc

Likes: His friends, his job, hanging out with his friends, giving advice, helping others, video games, music, singing, drawing, being alone sometimes, his family, his girls

Dislikes: Anything Jonesy does bad, Caitlin's constant flirting with other guys, Ron being an ass, Yummy Mummy's son, bullies, scammers, Smiley's overprotective dad, Wayne, shallow people, being let down, screwing up, feeling not good enough, his insecurities, his temper.

Personality: Y/N is the type of guy who carries himself, but also has a humble attitude. He likes the work that he does and he enjoys the hobbies he has and the friends he's made. Yes, they sometimes get on his nerves, but he would never trade them for anything. However, just because he's nice and hard-working, that doesn't mean he's without a darker side and he prefers to keep it in check.

He doesn't take shit from anyone and he mostly handles these types of situations in a calm manner, but if pushed too far, he'll have to get physical and show them what's what. He didn't spend all his time away from home doing nothing. He came back prepared... and he knows how cruel the world can be first hand.

Backstory: Y/N was a normal kid who was born into a loving family, but had no father because he left after that one night with his mom. Even so, he had everything he could ever ask for. By the time he was 7, he was diagnosed with an autisic disability called Asperger's Syndrome. 

But despite his disability, he still managed to fit in with other kids, even made some friends along the way. 5 of them became his bestest friends, named Nikki, Jen, Jonesy, Jude and Wyatt. They looked after each other, Y/N even protected them from bullies.

Sadly, one day, Y/N's mom got a job in the U.S. So, his friends and their parents threw a party to see him off. Years later, he came back to Canada with his mom... and a little brother. After returning home, she enrolled him into the same high school as his friends. But he hasn't told them that or the best part.

What you look like:

[I drew this one myself

[I drew this one myself.]

Harem: 

Nikki Wong