‘Taehyung-ah, can you hack and unlock this system for me?’ you asked

‘Yeah, connect the USB I gave you,’ he replied, running his fingers on his laptop.

‘Done. Copy all the data from this system,’ you ordered, plugging in the USB. Jungkook looked around and collected everything useful while you were going through all the drawers and files. Jimin and Hobi entered the lab and were equally dumbstruck by the view.

‘He did build a kingdom here,’ Jimin said.

‘A hell for others, specifically,’ Hobi added.

‘You guys are back. All the work taken care of?’ Jungkook asked, taking a gallon of gasoline from Jimin.

‘Yeah, we sprayed it all over the factory,’ Jimin replied.

‘No one’s left in the factory, right?’ you asked with concern, taking out the USB and putting it inside your pocket.

‘Nope, I made sure of that,’ Hobi replied to you.

‘Let’s go then,’ Jungkook announced. You all left the factory with evidence collected. After exiting the gates, Jungkook turned around, lighted his vintage lighter, and threw it inside the factory. Within seconds, flames covered the factory like a blanket. Yellow and orange lights shined brightly in the night sky.

 Yellow and orange lights shined brightly in the night sky

‘Congratulations on success,’ Namjoon wished. This was the first achievement against Danny.

Many more to go,’ Jin replied. A blast occurred suddenly, shaking the land beneath you. You jerked with fear, and your back touched Jungkook’s chest. He grabbed your shoulders and rubbed them gently, giving you assurance that it’s all okay, it’s done now.

The big 'Boom' was signaling that the chemistry lab is burned to ashes.

‘I'ma light it up like dynamite, Wohoohoo,’ Taehyung sang, making everyone laugh.

‘Dayna-na-na-na, na-na ayy’ Jimin joined Taehyung.

‘Dayn-na-na-na, na-na, na-na-ah, light it up like a dynamite,’ you all sang together. Dark black smoke traveled high in the sky and touched the clouds.