Eleven- Rogue Attack

Chapter eleven- Rogue Attack

Dave's P.O.V.

Wilson mind linked and told me that there was a rogue attack when we were in middle of meeting. We immediately took off.

I shifted into my wolf and ran towards the woods as fast as my paws could carry me. Alpha Kyle also accompanied us with his pack members. Seven other members from our pack joined us in our way towards the site of attack. I was mentally praying no one was injured. The protectiveness of Daniel over Sera didn't fit well with me. I wanted to slit his throat when he was glowering at Alpha Kyle.

I don't know what Sera was. Her wolf was dead so she couldn't shift. Only her mate bond was keeping her the werewolf scent and among us.

Beta, there were about ten rogues here but there number is increasing. They are almost thirty now. Wilson mind linked me.

We are coming. Keep fighting and don't let them take anyone with them.

Okay Beta.

It's strange. Rogues are never in this great number. They start fighting with each other before coming together in great number and eventually their alliance or whatever get together is, it ends. Thirty werewolves attacking together in our territory is not a good sign.

Sound of rustle, thuds and growls greet us as we approach fight scene. Our wolves were attacked by ugly red eyed wolves. I immediately lunged towards one of them tacking it to ground. I bit at its shoulders with my fangs eliciting a howl of pain from it. My paws sunk in its skin and it went limp under me.

With a growl, I went to another wolf who was attacking one of my pack members. Blood dripped from the stomach of the grey wolf while red eyed wolf had its teeth still under its skin. Anger boiled inside me and I saw red. I took no time to jump on the rogue and bit it on the back taking a chunk of awful flesh tossing it at side. The wolf howled and I took one of its legs in my teeth before shaking it violently and smashing it against a tree.

There were so many wolves. Members of Blue Moon were attacking rogues as if they were rag dolls. It was a good sign. At least today these rogues can't cause much damage. My eyes fell on the small wolf against the tree terrified as a big wolf growled at it. I rushed towards them and attacked the growling wolf with my teeth against it neck and snapping it with an audible crunch of bones.

I turned to look at the small wolf that was now standing on its four and then something changed in its expressions. It growled and immediately turned around sensing danger but found nothing behind me. There was no rogue as I had expected. When I looked back at the small wolf, it had a confused expression on its face.

A howl came from right and I looked at a rogue lying down with blood dripping from the point which was supposed it to be its leg but instead there was a red hole. There was no other werewolf around it. Who might have killed it?

I retreated back to fight as I heard my pack members howling.

After twenty minutes, we had five injured pack members and thirteen dead rogues.

Throw them outside the territory. I ordered one of the pack members.

We ran towards a lake which was only few meters away to get rid of disgusting rogue blood on our furs.

Alpha Kyle was an impressive midnight blue wolf. He was big and powerful. If there's a fight between Daniel and him, Daniel would be defeated within five seconds. Wolves of Blue Moon pack are all huge. Even the she-wolf is bigger than Eric but smaller than me.

After cleaning ourselves, we ran towards the pack house where Daniel was waiting for us. He didn't go because he couldn't shift. I feel bad for him. He can be easily overthrown. But everyone is afraid of Daniel's dad. No one can go against him. If it wasn't for Mr. Wayne, Daniel's time period would have ended four months ago when he was unable to shift while an attack. I had to step in and save him.