Book One

Prologue

He didn't care if I lived or died because he never loved me. Just because he didn't love me didn't mean I had to end my life. I loved myself enough to survive. He will realize his mistake. He will see what he has lost. And he will want me back. Then I will be the one smirking.

My tears will not tell my sad story. They will embark the beginning of a journey in which I will triumph and he will cry. I will break him not like he broke me but worse than that.

Because I'm not the same girl. He changed me... and for good. For my own good. And his very bad.

*

Sera was not rejected by her mate Daniel but he replaced her.

A year later she returns to her pack where Daniel rejects her but she doesn't accept the rejection.

She is set to get Daniel back but that's not her only intention.

There is something she is hiding, something big and powerful.

How will Daniel and her pack react when they will come to know about her secrets?

*

©nerdinspects|2015

All Rights Reserved

Please, DO NOT copy my work.

If you are a Grammar Nazi then please turn back. This book is not for you and I don't have time to either edit this book or to take extra classes of English to learn grammar.

But if you have got some time then please help me edit this book.