Before You Enjoy Almond Joy

Please read this entire page before beginning Almond Joy.

This fanfiction was inspired by the Fancasting Tiktok by @maraulicious. The casting is also inspired by the Tiktok video. Cast listed below.

This fanfiction takes place while Bob and Amy are attending university. Some of the lore of Good Luck Charlie has been changed in order to fit this writing. This piece is just for fun, so please do not take any offense to things that differ from the actual past of Bob and Amy's relationship and how they have met. For example, they meet in university rather than in high school. The fanfiction is written to follow as much of their story as close as possible while also fitting the story imagined.

Disclaimer: This fanfiction is a work of fiction created by a fan for fellow enthusiasts. Characters, settings, and narratives belong to their original creators, Disney. While this story may explore alternate scenarios or character dynamics, it is not meant to infringe upon any copyright or claim ownership of the original content. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. The author, RainingDaisys, acknowledges the rightful owners of the original work and hopes this fanfiction adds an entertaining and creative perspective for fans.

TRIGGER WARNINGS: drinking, sex, mentions of sexual assault, mentions of abortion, verbal abuse, vomiting

CASTING:
Amy Blankenhooper: Sabrina Carpenter
Robert 'Bob' Duncan: Drew Starkey
Dana Maros: Rowan Blanchard
Christopher 'Chris' Thompson: William Chris Sumpter
Madison "Maddie" Reynolds: Kristine Froseth
Evan Mitchell: Froy Gutierrez
Jamie Blankenhooper: Dove Cameron
Petunia Blankenhooper: Samantha Sloyan
Hank Blankenhooper: Eric Dane
Dr. Amanda Peters: Jessica Capshaw
Lisa, ultrasound tech: Kelly McCreary
Frank Duncan: Jason Statham