RECALL II: The bloody night of nightmares

After the mission, time out, James resigned from his job at AEGIS, visiting Entromoor on a mission made his parents unhappy and over dramatic.

He was in Alkebulan city and on a phone call with his mother.

"How could you come to Entromoor, your home town, and you didn't even visit?" He mother asked.

"Oh God, Mma stop na, I was strictly on a mission, no time to visit," he replied.

"Okay but you said they have sack you so come and visit now, no more work holding you," She said.

"They didn't sack me o, I retired," James said.

"Young boy like you, how can you retire?" She asked.

"See, Mummy, I have a vacation planned with Ada and Lucy, after the vacation, I'll come visit," James said.

"Eh, come and do vacation here na, bring Ada and Lucy with you, I want to see my granddaughter," she said.

"Ohhh, Mummy, that city is too dirty and dangerous, no place for a vacation."

"James! James!! James!!!"

"Ma?"

"I'll cry o, you want me to cry?"

"It's not like I don't want to come but I don't know if Ada and Lucy feel the same way."

"Let me speak to them!"

"No nee-"

"Let me speak to them!!!"

He then put the phone on speaker, his wife and daughter were sitting beside him, a fair beautiful woman and her equally fair and cute two year old.

"Ada, Nne, you don't want to come to Entromoor?"

Ada, his wife said, "good afternoon ma, we'll love to come to Entromoor."

James held a grim glare at her.

"I want to see grandma!" Lucy declared in her little voice.

James took his phone and said, "okay, Mummy, you have won, we're coming to Entromoor!"

"That's good, I want to see you tomorrow," she said before cutting the call.

A few weeks later…

James drove his mustang into the compound of the mansion.

His wife beside him and daughter at the back.

He packed, and they got out, James opened his boot and brought out their boxes.

The door was opened by the house maid, "James, welcome," she said coming to carry the luggage.

Out came a young woman, who shared a resemblance with James, he walked up to her and said, "Naomi? What are you doing here?"

"Well, little brother, since you finally decided to visit after so long, mummy decided to organize a reunion," She answered embracing him.

"I've told you not to call me little brother," James said pulling himself from her hug, "do I look little to you?"

"You'll aways be my little brother," she said ruffling his hair.

"Stop!" He commented, but was ignored.

"Aunty!" Lucy said running to hug Naomi, she picked her up and kisses her forehead.

She and Ada also greeted each other.

James walked in and saw Lizzy, a young teenage girl, standing in the way distracted by her phone, he raised her chin up to face him, "out of my way!"

"Brother James, I'm so happy to see you!" She said hugging him.