Quid Pro Woe Part 3

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER MAY CONTAIN SCENES INAPPROPRIATE FOR YOUNGER VIEWERS OR FOR THOSE SENSITIVE TO THE SUBJECTS WITH THE SCENE!

The scene includes smut. There is a warning when the scene starts, and where it ends.

Please enjoy!🫶🏻

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday's POV:

"Oh?" I run my fingers along her pant line, "Do I start unwrapping here?"

She gasps and I chuckle at her embarrassment.

"That wasn't what I meant Wednesday!" She says while her face shines bright crimson.

It coats her cheeks and her pupils enlarge with lustful images of her and I.

"Oh Cara Mia," I groan in her ear, "all I want for my birthday is you."

With the last word, I attach my lips to hers once again.

The sweet and subtle taste of vanilla overwhelms my senses. All that is running through my mind is how much I want to consume every part of her.

I run my hands down her sides and pick her up while viciously attacking her neck with my feverish kisses.

I lead her to the bed and gently bring her down.

I continue my assault against her sweet mouth, all the while the sinful noises coming from her drive me to the brink of insanity.

I need her. Now.

I bring my hands down to her shirt and lift it above her head.

She is left flushed under me, in her (f/c) bra. The lace compliments her soft (s/c) perfectly. She is a work of art.

The soft crimson has made its way down from her cheeks to her collarbone. the warmth radiating off her skin as my cold fingers contrast and burn against her flesh.

The feeling is euphoric.

"You're beautiful bambina," I tell her as I press a soft kiss to her swollen lips.

She smiles as her pupils enlarge with lust.

I kiss the  valley between her breast and pepper kisses along the soft visible flesh poking atop her cups.

"Wednesday!" She gasps as I unclasp her bra.

I grin mischievously looking at the beauty below me.

I place my mouth on her right breast, my tongue encloses around the bulb.

Her moans are music to my ears.

I turn my attention to the left breast and continue to enjoy the sensation of her flesh between my teeth.

My hands begin to wander to her pants.

"Darling, is this okay?" I ask her in anticipation.

She nods with her eyes closed and her mouth open.

"No baby, use your words for me."

"Yes, Wednesday." She says breathlessly.

"Perfect." I say and continue caressing her skin with my tongue.

I travel down the valley of her breast as I place a last kiss on each bud.

My tongue trails down her smooth stomach, biting and kissing along the way.

My hands fumble trying to unbutton her pants.

Finally I get it unclasped, all the while she's panting my name.