Not an update (yet)

(A quote from a poem/song that I love and wanted to share!)

Hey Yall!

I hope everyone had a wonderful break from school/work/responsibilities, I know mine was very much needed.

Let me explain

My mental health has obviously not been in a very great place as it was when I started the book, and for that I deeply apologize.

I was dealing with health, family, school, and personal issues which caused me to constantly feel drained and having no motivation to write.

I don't want any of you to think me writing added to it, I just could not give my all in each chapter, so I simply chose not to publish bad chapters that were not up to my standards.

I deeply apologize for the inconveniences, and the excuses.

I truly love writing, and reading yalls comments make me smile!

They make me want to write more and motivate me into writing better!

I do have a request though, some comments use vulgar language and words that I am not comfortable seeing, or having in my book.

I'm unsure if y'all have noticed, but I do not curse.

There are no curse words said by any characters in any chapters, and there will not be any.

This is my personal religious belief and it would mean the world to me if y'all would take that into consideration when commenting.

I apologize if this is an inconvenience to anyone, and please no one take it personal.

I truly appreciate those who point out my mistakes and autocorrects, when I edit the chapters they will be fixed!

I love all of y'all very much, and from the bottom of my heart thank you for supporting me from the start.

More chapters will be uploaded soon!

I promise!

Thank yall so much, and like always, I'll see yall in the next one!

Much love!
~Britherin 🫶🏻