Woe What a Night Part 6

Wednesday's POV:

Edgar Allen Poe once said "Loneliness is the safest place I know," I used to believe his word that mirrored my own inability to allow others close to me.

I prefer solitude, but as I look into those (e/c) eyes staring up at me, I knew my safe place was her.

She was caged like a raven caught between my arms.

"I can't take this (Y/n), I know how awful I treated you, but please bambina, allow me to make it up. Allow me to treat you and respect you the way I should have before." I say looking desperately into her eyes.

"Wednesday... you hurt me. Bad. And you caused so much rage to burst inside me that I feel a fire consuming from within. I don't know how to
control it." She says in despair looking down.

"Then don't." I say while bring my hand to her chin to make her look into my eyes.

She gasps while looking into my obsidian eyes, she leans into my touch, and I begin to lean into her lips.

She leans in too but quickly pulls away escaping me while I was distracted from our lips being so close, yet still so far.

"I can't right now Wednesday, I need more time before I can forgive you." She says sadly while walking back to the dance.

I quickly follow after her, but loose her on the dance floor.

I find her trying to make her way through the crowd when I notice the song. The sound is similar to the one I can hear from (Y/n)'s room during my writing time while she is working on her own assignments.

I have an idea.

———————————————

(Y/n)'s POV:

I'm trying to make my way through the crowd when "Goo Goo Muck" by The Cramps begins to play.

I love this song, I smile to myself while moving to the beat still trying to escape the room full of teen adolescent and hormones.

I'm almost done when I suddenly feel a tap on my shoulder.

I turn to look but find no one. I decide to tune back around only to find Wedneday staring back at me, his eyes as wide as I've ever seen them. He has his hands in my biceps and squeezed them gently before walking away backwards while maintains eye contact with me.

I giggle lightly as he begins to shimmy his shoulders to the beat of the song before throwing one arm into the air while tilting his head in a zombie like angle.

He bring his arms back down while looking into my eyes before his eyes widen once more like they were moments ago when the song started.

He turns around and begins to walk away from me.

He begins to bend and straighten his arms one at a time in mechanic like movements while his back moves with each beat.

He then throws his arms up one at a time while throwing his head back and keeping eye contact.

He throws both arms up at the same time while kicking his legs out one at a time and then bending back down before doing it again.

He stops doing this and looks at me. He clenches his hands into fist and brings them parallel to his chest.

He pushes them in one direction while looking the other and shuffling his feet in the way his arms are going and then does it for the other side while sliding to the left.

He suddenly stops and looks at me. He bends down and I loose sight of where he goes.

I feel something tao my shoulder and turn to find him staring down at me yet again His eyes still wide.