Her hands trailed down to my hips, pulling me closer to her.

As we continued to explore each other's bodies, she reached for a small drawer beside the bed and pulled out a large nude vibrator. Without hesitation, she turned it on and placed it between my legs, eliciting a gasp from my lips.

She teased me with the dildo, running it up and down my inner thighs before finally pressing it against my already wet core. I let out a moan as she pushed it inside, the vibrations sending shivers through my body. She began to move it in and out, mimicking a rhythm that was driving me wild.

I couldn't resist any longer and I reached for the dildo, taking control as I started to ride it. She laid back on the bed, watching me with hunger in her eyes as I moved my hips in sync with the vibrating toy.

Pleasure washed over me as I rode the dildo, feeling her hands on my hips, guiding me closer to my climax. I couldn't believe how amazing it felt, and with each thrust of the toy, I felt myself getting closer to the edge.

But I wanted more, I wanted to feel her touch me directly. So I pulled the dildo out and turned my attention to her body.

I spread my legs wider, inviting her to touch me with her tongue. Valentina didn't waste a second and dove in, her tongue flicking and teasing my clit.

I could feel the tension building, my body trembling, until finally, I reached my peak and let out a loud cry as I squirted onto her tongue.

She continued to lick and suck until I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled her up to me and kissed her deeply, tasting myself on her lips.

And then, it was my turn to pleasure her. I flipped her onto her back and pushed her legs apart, I kissed my way down her chest and stomach, leaving a trail of hot kisses until I reached her throbbing core. My tongue eagerly caressed every inch of her wetness

I pressed my lips against her, tasting her arousal as I began to tongue fuck her pussy. She moaned and arched her back as I played with her clit, bringing her closer to orgasm with every flick of my tongue.

Her moans grew louder and she grabbed my hair, pulling me closer as she came undone beneath my mouth. I could feel her walls clenching around my fingers as she squirted onto my face, her pleasure only adding to my own.

We lay there, panting and wrapped in each other's arms, our bodies still glistening from our shared pleasure.

"Oh... my goodness," I heard Ethan's voice, but it sounded distant. My mind was clouded with pleasure and exhaustion, the alcohol in my body still very much active.

"E... Ethan," I murmured, struggling to open my eyes.

"Did you find her?" I heard another voice, familiar to the man who had helped me earlier.

"Yes sir, thank you so much for..." Ethan's voice trailed off.

"Valentina, what's going on?" The man asked, his voice filled with disapproval . But then he stopped talking, probably realizing what had happened.