12

"ANGELA!" Eleven yelled at the blonde girl at the sidelines. "Hey, we shouldn't do this, it's fine." Max said, grabbing elevens arm as an attempt to pull her away, but eleven shook it off.

Angela turned around, grinning evils at the two girl. "Oh, so you two did decide to show up! We told you we were playing today!" Angela said, getting the attention of the other cheerleaders.

"Yeah, we really needed you guys, where were you? Are you even in uniform?" Asked on of the girls, sipping out of her water bottle, leaning close to Angela.

"Hey, you told us not to be here tonight, Angela! Don't try to play the victim." Max said, pointing a finger at the blonde. "Me?! I would never , you guys are our star cheerleaders!" Angela said, chuckling softly at the end, as eleven looked like she was gonna blow Angela's head off.

"You blonde bitch! You told us not to come, because you fucking hate us! Because I got in the way of your little feelings for Mike. Well that's to bad, cause he obviously likes me and not you, you  bitch!" Eleven yelled at Angela, and she got taken aback, as she took a step back.

By this point they were kind of making a scene, but eleven didn't care. She was tired of being used as a punching bag for Angela to torture.

"I don't even like your boyfriend? I like Jason, of course! Why are you trying to cause drama eleven? We don't need to start this." Angela said, and others agreed with the blonde. Angela looked eleven up and down, and shot her the fakest smile she had ever seen.

Eleven was about to open her mouth again, but the redhead next to her decided to take matters into her own hands.

"You lying hoe! I saw you flirt with Mike in front of me, you also did it Infront of eleven too! You aren't sneaky, you just get away with things because you think your better then everyone else, which your not. You're just a basic blonde bitch who does poorly in school and thinks that high school is all that matters.  Sorry to break it to you, but it's not. Nothing in high school matters, accept for those pretty grades. Trust me, when we are old and adults, no one's ever don't remember you because you were just a horrible person who cheated on your boyfriend trying to hit on other people." Max said, taking a few big breaths at the end.

Angela's jaw dropped to the floor, as she looked at max. Eleven looked over at max, and then at Angela and bursted out laughing. "Bitch! See how it feels now!" Eleven says, holding her middle finger at the most popular girl at school.

Max quickly grabbed elevens arm, and dragged her up back to the stands, where Lucas and Dustin were, as they didn't wanna cause more drama. Or, max didn't wanna cause more drama.

As they approached the two boys, they heard clapping. It wasn't directed towards them, it was directed towards the football game. The clapping was coming from the other crowd, and eleven spotted her brother on the ground.

"Hey when did will get out there?!" Eleven shook Lucas. Lucas recollected himself, before responding. "It wasn't too long ago. Maybe like right as you and max had your little...yeah. By the way you guys did great, you crushed that bitch-" Lucas started, but eleven cut him off.

"Yeah yeah, I get it. Just answer the goddamn question." Eleven pinched her forehead, and Lucas crossed his arms. "Well the coach got pissed at Jason I guess so they switched Jason for will. But will hasn't been doing well. I'm actually scared he's gonna get hurt." Lucas said, looking back out to the game.

"He should have never joined the team. Not saying that he's bad or anything, but I just don't think he's athletic enough. He's definitely gonna get badly hurt." Dustin said, and everyone stood silent at him. "What? Ow!"

Lucas hit Dustin on the shoulder, before speaking again. "Your not helping dipshit."

"Is there anything we can do? I mean Mike is there too, maybe he can convince The coach to get him off?" Max said, shrugging. "I think we just have to wait till the end of the game and hope for the best." Eleven sighed.

Suddenly, the four felt heavy drops of rain hit the tops of they're heads. "Did anyone bring an umbrella?" Dustin asked, and Lucas pulled out the umbrella he had the other day.

"Dude, what kind of umbrella is that?" Dustin asked, pointing at the goofy unicorns.

"Hey, it's Erica's umbrella! I'm convinced you don't have one of your own." Max said, as the rain really started to pour into the field.

The game continued to go on, the field becoming muddy and slippery. "This can't be good." Eleven muttered under her breath.

——————

Will still hadn't tackled anyone, or gotten the ball, so he was good. It had started raining, so now it was way easier to slip and fall, but as long as he stayed away from the ball he would be alright.

"BYERS! Get your head in the game!" Coach yelled loudly, making will tense up. As coach said this, the person running toward him with the ball threw it at him.

In a panic, he caught it, and started bolting it to the end of the field. But before he could get very far, he was hit onto the hard ground.

He swore it didn't even feel like he was wearing a helmet. The ground hit him so hard he felt like his shop head exploded. He couldn't even move for a few seconds.

"Hey, hey, will are you okay?" Said a familiar voice, shaking him back and forth. It was Mike, Mike was shaking him. "Hey coach, I think will is hurt!" Mike yelled, and he heard running steps approach.

"Will? Hey, Byers. Sit up if you're okay."

———————-
Yay!!! I finally got a chapter on time, AND ITS A CLIFFHANGERRRRR anyway, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter cause I sure enjoyed writing it. I'm testing out angst so I can write a full angst story :3 HAVE A GOOD WEEK LOVESSS!!!
1054 words
-nova !