2

Elevens pov - a few hours later

Eleven stormed into the bathroom, stomping towards the sink.

She kicked the trash can near the bathroom, before yelling the word "fuck!".

The girl who was fixing her make up looked her up and down, before packing up her stuff and getting out of the bathroom.

Eleven finally looked up, making sure her eyeliner wasn't ruined.

She ran her fingers under her eyes, before looking at the messed up lipgloss on her lips.

She smeared the remaing lipgloss on her lips with the back of her hand, it now off her lips.

She quickly pulled out her lipstick tube, and started smearing it on her lips.

She pursed her lips together, so the lipstick would go on her top lips.

She noticed she had messed up a bit on the bottom, so she quickly fixed it.

She shoved the lipstick tube back in her bag, before slightly fixing her hair.

She adjusted her headband, before smiling softly in the mirror.

Her smile quickly went away, as she exhaled sharply.

She glanced away from the mirror, before looking back.

Why couldn't mike like eleven?

Why did it half to be her!

She took a deep breath, leaving the bathroom and walking into the quiet halls.

The bell rang loudly, and people spilled into the halls.

She walked over to mikes locker, where Mike met her.

"Hey, how's your day been?" Mike said, digging into his locker while eleven stood next to him.

"Well it's been okay, I ju-" eleven started, but got cut off by someone.

"Hey Mike!" Angela said, pushing eleven out of her way.

Angela's long blonde hair hit her face, and she stumbled to the floor.

"Jesus.." eleven muttered, putting a hand to her head.

"Oh, I didn't see you there." Angela giggled, and Mike chuckled.

Eleven mumbled a few words, before getting up again.

She dusted herself off, letting out a sharp exhale.

"Eleven! You should definitely join the cheerleading squad, Angelia's the captain !" Mike said, holding up one of her arms.

Angela giggled and blushed.

She giggled, and blushed.

She blushed.

Mikes face also turned a light shade of pink, as he gazed and Angelia.

He blushed.

He also, blushed.

"Eleven! Come on, we have pe!" Max said, tugging elevens arm.

Eleven looked back, as Angela shot her a evil grin.

"What was going on with you three anyway?" Max asked, as they stepped into the girls locker room.

"Well, I was talking to Mike. And then Angela just came over. She came over and pushed me. And then Mike started saying how I should join the cheerleading team, because angelas captain. And i swear, I saw the two blush at eachother. They blushed at eachother!!" Eleven rambled, changing into her gym shirt.

Eleven looked over at max, who was just in hee bra.

Eleven felt her stomach fill with butterflies, and her heart start to beat heavy.

She ignored it, and brushed it off as she was nervous.

Max pulled the shirt over her head, her long ginger hair getting messy in the process.

"Here, let me fix that." Eleven said, tugging out maxes hair tie out of her pony tail and redoing it.

She twisted her hair into a braid, finishing it off with a black hair tie.

"Okay! Done!" Eleven smiled, looking at max now.

"Hey did you hear, Daniele came out as a lesbian." A girl said on the other side of the locker room, catching some people's attention.

"What? Seriously? That's so gross! Girls can't like girls." Her friend said, rolling on deodorant on her armpits.

"Is she in here right now?" Another girl asked.

The room went quiet, as Daniele walked out of the bathroom stall.

A beat went, and everyone started laughing at her.

"Don't let her look at you!"

"She might have a crush on me! Sorry! I only date Guys, im normal!"

Daniele ran out of the locker room into the gym, tears picking at the corners of her eye.

"What's, 'lesbian?'" Eleven asked, sitting next to max on the bench.

"It's-" max sighed, crossing her arms together.

"It's when two girls like each other." Max said.

"Does that mean we are lesbians?" Eleven asked, bug eyed.

"What? No, no! It's when two girls LIKE LIKE each other, like romantically." Max said, making sure no one else heard her.

The room seemed to be back to normal, girls talking until the gym teacher yelled at them to get out.

"What's wrong with that?" Eleven asked.

"Well, honestly nothing is necessarily with it. It just un normal for people to see, hence why they have that reaction." Max said.

"Why do they have the reaction if there's nothing wrong with it?" Eleven asked, getting confused now.

"Well, some people think it's wrong. But those people are wrong. It's just what people like. Love is love." Max shrugged.

"So either one of us could be lesbian and we don't know?" Eleven questioned.

"Yeah, I guess. But I definitely know I like guys." Max laughed.

"Yeah..me too!" Eleven giggled.

Max kept talking, but eleven kinda drowned it out, thinking about what max said.

—————
863 words
-nova