3

Eleven laid on her cold bed.

She couldn't stop thinking about it.

Lesbian. Some girls liked girls, and that was okay.

But eleven didn't like girls, right?

She didn't like max.

I mean, she had a boyfriend who she loved.

She wouldn't kiss a girl.

she couldn't love a girl like how she likes Mike.

She tossed and turned all night, before turning over to the clock on her night stand.

2:01 am, it read.

She sighed, pulling herself out of bed.

She quietly got up, creepy through the halls.

She knocked lightly on wills bedroom door.

She waited silently, as will rustled out of bed and opened the door.

"I can't sleep." Eleven said.

"What can i do to help?" Will asked, rubbing his eyes.

"I need to talk to someone." Eleven sighed.

Will looked at her for a moment, before letting her in the room.

"So, what's on your mind?" Will said, getting on his bed, criss-crossed.

"Did you know girls can like eachother? Their called lesbians." Eleven said.

Wills seemed kinda taken back, but sighed.

"I know. That's not the only thing though. Boys can like boys." Will said.

"Wait what? Their lesbians?" Eleven said, confused now.

"No, no! Their gay. Men loving men means gay. Women loving women means lesbian. And it's okay, nothing wrong with that." Will said.

"Yeah, that what max told me too." Eleven said.

"Max told you about lesbians?" Will asked, erasing an eyebrow.

"Yeah, she told me since this girl was getting called a lesbian and I didn't know what it meant." Eleven spun around in wills spiny chair.

"Wait, who?" Will questioned.

"Daniele greenwood, they asked if she had a crush on them and stuff." Eleven said, coming to a halt to look at him.

"They did? That's horrible!" Will said, now more awake then before.

"It is?" Eleven asked, confused. She thought they were just asking for curiosity. Eleven pushed her waved hair behind her ear and got up from the chair.

"Yes, they're practically making fun of her. I can't believe how she would have felt in the moment." Will said, as eleven plopped on the bed next to him.

"I'm still not tired." Eleven said, rubbing her eyes.

Will rolled his eyes. "You definitely are. Go back to your room so I can keep sleeping. We have school tomorrow."

Eleven got up, stopping in the door way. She turned over to will again, who was getting ready to get back into bed.

"Hey..thanks for talking to me." Eleven said, smiling at her stepbrother.

"Yep, anytime. I'll always be here." Will said, climbing into bed.

Eleven trotted over to her room, shutting the door lightly. She collapsed into bed, her head falling into the soft pillow. She smelled the sweet smell of lavender, coming from her humidifier. She closed her eyes, before falling into a deep sleep.

———-
"Max, i really like you." Eleven said, grabbing maxes hand as she blushed.

"Like in a romantic way?" Max asked, trying to wiggle her hand out of elevens.

"Yeah, I really like you." Eleven said.

"I'm sorry, but I don't like you like that. You don't like me like that either, your brain is just getting mixed up. You like Mike, and I like Lucas. You don't know what your talking about." Max said, letting go of elevens hand.

Elevens heart sunk down to her stomach. She watched as max walked away and The room got darker and darker. The floor fell under her.

————-
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP

eleven shook awake. The falling motion really jolted her awake. She slowly got up, drenched in sweat. She took a few deep breaths. What was that about?

She did not like max like that, she liked Mike! Why was her brain trying to mess her up?
Eleven groaned, falling back into her bed.

"Listen, I don't know what your crying about but school starts soon and your not even out of bed." Will said, standing in her doorway.

He had a big painting underneath his arm, it really stuck out.

Eleven ran her hands through her wavy hair and sighed. "Give me five minutes."

"Okay then, but don't be mad if your late." Will shrugged, shutting her door.

————-
Words: 711
-nova