9

Will groaned, not wanting to have to deal with this. He set his phone on his night stand, and attempted to go to sleep. But Mike wouldn't stop spamming him.

Will aggressively grabbed the phone, and texted Mike back.

Mike
Will
Pls
Pls
Pls
Pls
I know your online

Will
Lord
Let me sleep

It's important

What is it

Eleven broke up with me and I
Don't know what to do

Hold up
What?
She loves you like hell what
What did you do

Nothing
I swear
She just said I didn't love her
Which isn't true

Maybe it is true
Do you even say it?

Lmao what
Ofc I say it
Your supposed to be on my side

She's still my sister dipshit
Do you want me to come over

Maybe

Omw

Will sighed as he looked out at the wet drive way, as the rain showered it heavily. It was already about 12am, and he was tired.

But he slowly put on some shoes, and left his pj pants and shirt on as he grabbed his rain jacket.

He was still only 14, so he couldn't drive yet. He slowly opened the garage door, and grabbed his bike out of the corner.

He drove out on his bike, immediately getting showered in rain as he raced up the streets in the dark.

It probably wasn't safe going out this late at night, and having no light on his bike but he practically knew the way to mikes house by heart.

He reached mikes street, and as he approached the big house he saw Mike on his porch, cuddled in a blanket as he waited for will to come.

Will dropped his bike on the lawn, and raced up to the porch. "What are you doing? You gonna get sick."

"I was waiting for you so you didn't have to ring the doorbell." Mike said, resting his head on his hands. His eyes were red, and his face was damp.

"Are you okay?" Will asked, as he sat next to Mike. He relaxed his shoulders. He looked out at the pouring rain as Mike let out a deep exhale.

"No. I'm not okay. I feel so guilty." He said, his voice cracking. A tear slipped out of his eye, as he looked away from will and more into the street.

"It's gonna be okay Mike. I promise you, there's plenty of other girls who will like you." Will says, looking at the rain. Will knew that there were other girls who liked Mike, and other boys. But the boys didn't matter to Mike.

"I don't think I really loved her." Mike said, a slight chuckle coming out of him. But it wasn't a happy one, it was more of a nervous chuckle. "What?" Will asked.

"Your right, I never said I love you to eleven. I don't know if I actually did love her." Mike says, turning his head slowly to look at will. "Hm." Will hummed, resting his head on his hands.

"What's on your mind?" Mike asks, his eyes still locked on will. Will sighs, before looking over at Mike. Will looks over at mikes red cheeks, guessing it's from the cold.

"Nothing." Will said, letting out a long breath out. The cold fog followed out of his mouth, as he looked back at the rain.

"You know, I'm not that upset about eleven breaking up with me." Mike says, in a quiet tone.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"And whys that?" Will says, opening and closing his eyes as he tried not to drift off to sleep.

"I think I like someone else." Mike says, as will snaps his neck to look at him. "What? Who?" Will says, now wide awake.

Mike smiles for a moment, and then his face falls again. He runs his fingers through his black curls as he looks back at will. "Guess."

"Ummmmmm? Uhh? Max?" Will says, shrugging.

Mike lets out a soft laugh, that makes wills heart flip. Will can almost hear his own heartbeat, and hopes Mike can't hear it. "No, it's not max."

"Who is it then?" Will asks, his head turned in a certain direction. Mikes smile drops again, and he looks at the ground.

"If I tell you, you will tell me I'm out of my mind." Mike says, cracking his knuckles. There was a moment of silence, as the rain slapped on the ground. It was a soothing sound, as will spoke. "No I won't."

"You'll think I'm crazy."

"We go crazy together though, don't we?" Will says, smiling as Mike looks back at him, stunned that he still remembers.

Mike takes a deep breath, water filling his eyes. He blinked a few times, and looks at will. Mike scoots a bit closer to will, and touches his warm arm.

Wills stomach flutters, as Mike takes his arm into his touch. Mike feels cold, and he moves his hand up to wills face.

Wills cheeks burn red, as Mike traces over his jawline. Mike seems still a bit hesitant, until he leans in.  Will could feel mikes hot breath on him, as his chapped lips landed on wills.

Mike tasted sweet, like mangos. He must have eaten one before. That was mikes favorite fruit after all. Mikes cold hands reached up to hold wills face. Mike slowly moved away, embarrassed.

Wills face was burning, as he looked at Mike. Wills eyes were open wide, as he looked stunned at Mike.

"Holy, shit. I'm so sorry." Mike said, getting up and walking towards the door to his house. He turned to look back at will. "You should go."

"No, wait!" Will said, grabbing mikes arm, standing up now. A beat went by. Will reached up, holding mikes face.

Will blushed, as he looked away. "It was nice." He says, as mikes cheeks flush. "Oh- I- um-" Mike started, but stumbled over his words.

Will softly smiled, as he grabbed mikes face, placing a soft kiss on his lips. The taste of mango came back, but his lips didn't seem as chapped. He probably licked them. Mikes skin seemed warm now, as will held it.

Will let go of Mike, taking a step back. Mike smiled, as he looked at will, his cheeks flushed. He adjusted the blanket that was cuddled around him.

"The moon is beautiful isn't it." Mike says.

"It's true, isn't it?" Will says.

—————-
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I needed to take a break from elmax (since it's supposed to be a slow burn) and I just wanted to do a cute byler filler chapter. Either way, I hope you enjoyed this.

1110 words
-nova