8

Max grips her sheets, that probably haven't been washed for months. Her small iPhone is on her nightstand, as she lays in the dark.

She's feeling lots of emotions and doesn't know who to talk to.

She sighs hard, and rubs her hands on her face. Suddenly, her phone lets out a notification and she jumps a little.

She leans over and grabs her phone, the bright light flashing her as she looks at who sent the message.

Eleven<33
Can we talk?
22:29

Max lets out a soft groan as she opens the message. She stares at it for a bit. She knows eleven will listen, but she really doesn't want to talk to eleven.

There was no way max could ever like eleven like that, right? Max buried her phone deep into her bed, and rolled over.

She closed her eyes, before opening them and stretching. She was tired from the previous day. Was she too tough on eleven? Maybe eleven was going through the same things as her.

No, eleven loves Mike. Eleven would never like her like that. And max likes Lucas anyway. Did she actually like Lucas?

max let out a loud groan, before shoving her face into the pillow. She let a few tears slip out of her eyes, as her confused brain slowly drifted to sleep.

—————-

Eleven slowly kept refreshing her messages app, hoping max would write back.

"Nothings gonna happen if you keep doing that." Will says, watching as his sister looks over at him.

"It can't hurt." Eleven says, leaning back on the couch. Eleven yawned, and tears came to the corners of her eyes as she looked over at the clock.

"Oh shit, it's 11. We have school tomorrow." She said, jumping off the couch. She shoved her phone into her pajama pocket and races up the stairs to her room.

she sighs, as she shuts her door. She knew max Would come around and message her.

But one question lingered in her mind, why did will join the football team?

She sat on her bed, scrolling on her phone, as she looked on the school sports instagram.

She saw the group picture of the football boys that was posted that day, and there was will, next to Mike.

Her mood dropped when she remembered about Mike. She was seeming to get annoyed with him. He would just talk about football, and the cheerleaders. He seemed to only care about being popular.

Eleven didn't want that for a boyfriend. Maybe she should break up with him. But she didn't want to break his heart, will probably would hate her forever.

Eleven sighed, as she layed underneath her blankets and stared at the dark wall. She couldn't possibly love max like that, she needed to like a boy, and that boy was Mike.

Well, it was, for a long time, but she wasn't so sure of it now.

————-

Will was all alone on the couch now, letting the credits of elf play on the tv.

He sighed, as he stretched. He knew he should get to sleep.

He dragged himself up the stairs, looking at some tumblr art. He strolled in the hall way, passing elevens room.

He heard some quiet cry's, and his heart dropped. He couldn't bare to listen to his sister cry like that. But he knew he needed to let his sister figure this out on her own.

He sighed, and went down back to his room.  He closed the door, and layed down on his bed. He stared at the ceiling for a bit, and he let a long sigh out.

Suddenly, wills phone let out a notification.

Mike :]
help, I don't know what to do.
Sent at 23:43

—————-
Mike was in his big king sized bed, as he scrolled through insta gram. He noticed the Football picture the school posted, and he zoomed in on himself.

He was glad he looked good, but someone else caught his eye. He looked over at will, a rush of heat going to his face.

He narrowed his eyebrows, as he zoomed out of the picture.

Angela
Heyy how r u

Mike
hi I'm good

What are you doing lol

Jst scrolling on instagram lol why

Wanna hang out

yk I have a girlfriend right?

It's just eleven, she's an idiot

Mike stared over the test, how could she say that about eleven? Mike was so sure that her and Angela were friends. He tapped out of the message, upset about what she said.

Eleven
I don't know if we are working out.

Mike
What do you mean?

I don't know if I can date you anymore Mike

What? Why? I really like you.

You don't love me do you.

I do?

You don't. You never say it.

I say it.

I don't  want to fight, we can still be friends,
But I don't wanna date you anymore. I'm sorry
Mike.
Read:  23:35

Mikes fingers shaked as he felt tears to his eyes. He didn't know who to talk to, it seems like this life was going to come crumbling down any moment.

He decided to text the last person he had left.

Will

Help, I don't know what to do.

———————
So sorry this took long! I hope you guys enjoyed, I know it's kinda going fast, but I really wanted to get to the crushing stage of this story! Hope you guys enjoyed it!!!! (Lmk if you have any ideas)

918 words
-nova