✪ Episode 4| Bionic Revolution

Начните с самого начала

"As they said... Bionic humans are humans too! And we have the right to fight for our space in society,We deserve to be accepted for who we really are, Bionics!" Taylor says, Bram watches that in scared and angry.

"more Than that, bionic heros!!" Taylor says everyone cheers "And this is our revolution!!" Taylor says "Get out of here!!" Bram screams.

Taylor turns to the direction he is and she gives him the middle finger "No, no that's not happening!!" Bram shouts leaving the room.

The Elite Force approaches the place on their motorcycles "my God!" Grace says "Taylor!?" Leo says "Leo?" Taylor says.

"What are you doing here?" Taylor asks "we received a mission alert, to stop vandals...you guys" Leo says worried.

"Leo is not what he seems" Taylor says "what's this!?" Leo says "Revolution, we're tired of being treated like trash that they can just throw away whenever they want! Especially after everything we did for them..." Taylor says.

"this is getting out of control!" Daniel says "we lost control a long time ago kid" Taylor says.

"Elite Force!! Fix this!!" Bram shouts from the balcony as the security guards try to contain them, but the bionics are in greater numbers.

"But they're my friends" Leo says "I don't care!! You were called for a mission... do it!!" Bram says, Grace looks at Leo scared "Leo, tell me you're with us!" Taylor says "I...I..." Leo starts to feel extremely pressured.

"Taylor get out of here!" Finn puts his hand on Leo's shoulder "We created a resistance, and we're not going to stop here we have to turn things around!" Taylor says.

"We're not going to solve this like this!" Grace says "Resolving it with dialogue wasn't enough for Harper, Chase and Adam" Taylor says, Bram hears the conversation from afar and he goes inside.

"We don't want to fight you" Leo says "Are you on our side or not?" Taylor says "I don't know anymore...what do you want? Start a war?" Leo says "I want justice...I want us to be heroes again" Taylor says.

"You won't make it like this" Grace says "we won't make it either if we don't react, they don't understand that we are not weapons, we are different from them and they make us feel horrible for being like this!" Taylor says.

"You're right but that's not right either" Daniel says "Taylor...I need you to trust me" Leo approaches her and puts his hand on her shoulder.

"trust me when I say we're going to turn things around...but with caution because I can't bear to see someone get hurt with It" Leo says "How are we going to turn it around then?" Taylor says "we can get the chips back, let's think of something!" Leo says, Taylor holds his hand.

"we will NEVER be accepted, I'm tired, we all are, You may not understand this because you are in this Elite Force illusion, where you are loved and forget about us" Taylor says.

"We don't...""what are we going to do in that academy now, huh? They took away our chips and even without them the authorities say we are no longer needed" Taylor says, Leo frowns.

"I didn't know that" Leo says "We are excluded, we are prisoners like the superheroes, they just didn't put us in a prison because they could take our chips" Taylor says.

"But What do you want whit all this?' Leo says "Freedom, that's why here I declare the ultimatum, either they accept us and let us do what we were made and trained to do, or let us be free and and they who can deal with the problems alone because we'll be far away from here" Taylor says.

"Mr Davenport It's here!!" One of the bionics shouts as Mr Davenport's car approaches "Run!" Taylor tells them.

"Taylor.." Leo says, Taylor puts her hand on his face "Leo, no bionic human will obey any government decision again because they just ruin everything...tell that to your friend Bram, but know that we won't be going back to the academy anytime soon" Taylor says she leaves and Leo looks at the floor worried.