Kicked out... (MAXX)

Damien texted me later than usual. I feel like something is up. He seemed like a dry texter today.

                                                                                                                                               Damien 4:34: Hey, love?

MAXX 4:34: Yes? Are you okay? You texted me later than usual.

                                                                                                                                  Damien 4:34: Yeah, just a little                                                                                                                                           issue with my mom. That's all.

MAXX 4:34: Oh? Well, I am sorry to hear that!                                                                                                             I hope it gets better. I am here                                                                                                                                        if you wanna talk about it, or anything really.

                                                                                                                                          Damien 4:35: Yeah, I know. I                                                                                                                                              am sorry I just do not feel like                                                                                                                                            talking about it right now.

MAXX 4:37: That's okay! I will never pressure you into                                                                                    talking about things you're not comfortable talking                                                                                        about. Can I come over at all?

                                                                                                                         Damien 4:37: You can, yes. Thank you.

MAXX 4:40: Okay! Getting ready.

                                                                                                                                                           Damien 4:41: Alright!

I slipped my phone into my pocket and grabbed my shoes before unlocking the door.

¨Honey?¨ My mother asked.

¨Yes?¨ I replied.

¨Where are you going?¨ She asked again.

¨To Damiens? Like usual. You know my only other friend is Kai. And we never even hangout to begin with.¨ I rolled my eyes.

¨ That's because they are female. You can get her pregnant.¨ My mother announced.

¨I am not in the mood to fuck anyone. You know me, I don't like dating.¨ I said.

¨Well. When you get a girlfriend you will.¨ My mother smirked.

¨MOM. I AM NOT DATING A GIRL! AND KAI IS A MALE TOO YOU KNOW!¨ I scoffed.