Chapter Sixtythree🔞

Start from the beginning

The killer looks in between her legs, licking his lips at the sight of her soaking thong. He can't help his mouth watering from the sight alone. Jeff moves his get closer, Eboni dress wrising. The killer licks against her thong, making the teen's body taste. Jeff groans, forcing her thong to the side with his tongue.

Jeff's tongue drives deep inside, the taste making his eyes roll. Eboni gasps, her legs tightening around his head on impulse. The taste, the warmth of her thighs pressed against the sides of his head- buried. More. He still wants more. The killer swirls his tongue, thrusting it in and out of her quickly- needing more of her sugary taste.

Eboni whines and whimpers, withering against the wall. She grips his hair tightly, feeling the heat building- close to snapping. So close, she feels so close. Jeff pulls his tongue out, licking up her folds to her clit. He probes at it mercilessly, wanting to bring Eboni to the edge.

And he does.

"Jeff!~" he moans out, cumming onto his face.

But Jeff doesn't stop. He moves to shove his tongue back inside her, marveling at the taste- savoring every last drop. Though it's not enough. He needs more, more of Eboni- more of this pleasuring high. He keeps his head deep between her legs as he quickly moves his hands to undo his zipper and allow his long girthy length to spring free.

Jeff reaches to grip her hips, Eboni's legs falling from his shoulders as he slowly lowers her down- lining her cunt to his length. Eboni's takes the time to look at the killers face. His lips & chin stained with her release, his hooded sapphire eyes showing his lust for her. More...she wants more too.

The smiling killer can't wait any longer. When aligned, he shoves himself deep inside- both of their heads leaning back at the incredible feeling. The further he moves inside, the more she clenches around him. When fully buried, Jeff closes his eyes- trying to keep himself from cumming right then and there. She's just-

"So tight...you're so wet...fuck.."

"D-Daddy...please I-"

The term seems to snap Jeff out if his trance and begins drilling into Eboni, his thrust quick yet rough. Eboni gasps, wrapping her legs and arms around him. She cries out, gripping onto him for dear life.

"J-Jeff! Please- slow down! I-I can't~"

"You can, and will. That's it- holy shit! Keep crying for me princess~"

And she did, crying out his name over and over again. Jeff couldn't help but laugh through his shameless moans. "Look at this! Look at us, I guess I am fucking you senseless right in front of your family- shit!~"

Eboni can feel her mind drift to a place full of nothing but the pleasure only Jeff can give. She relishes in his rough-ness, feeling the heat build up down below once again. She clings onto him, begging for release. Jeff moves his hands to grab a handful of her ass, thrusting in her a few more times before-

"Fuck I'm gonna- shit princess go ahead-" he leans down, whispering in her ear. "Cum for me."

Eboni does, moaning out- toes curling and eyes rolling back. Jeff releases inside, spurring curses and deep groans. He stays inside her for a moment, feeling his length spring back to life. Of course one round isn't enough. Hell, two wouldn't do it either. The killer pulls out, forcing the girl onto her knees.

He licks his lips, the taste of Eboni still lingers. He looks down at Eboni, his dick resting against the teen's face. He twitches at the sight, moving a hand to test on top of her head. The killer uses his other hand to force her lips apart and mouth open.

"Lick me clean princess."

Eboni in her daze swallows him whole, her tongue circling and lapping. Jeff clenches his jaw, grabbing a fist full of her hair- her fuzzy white headband long gone. The killer has to kei himself from busting another load into her mouth. He wasn't excepting her to take him fully inside. Her whines for more aren't making it better. The sight of her tears, mascara running down her cheeks, has hollowed out, and lips swollen- the sight is almost enough for him to cum, almost.