twenty-five

Aurora's eyes widened. She had been in this situation once before, with her ex, and saying yes to him was a huge mistake leading to years of nightmares.

Aurora felt her breath starting to quicken, panic setting in once again. 'Run' her mind told her. Her classic move, running from anything that scared her. Aurora went to get up, Tom's arms gently bringing her back down to his chest.

"Tom" Aurora whimpered, her eyes glistening with tears.

"Aurora" he spoke gently, his fingers soothingly running down Aurora's bare arms. He looked at the goddess in front of him, wearing his shirt. He couldn't believe his luck.

"I can't" she whimpered, trying to once again to get out of Tom's loving grip.

"Aurora" he whispered again, his breath hitting her cheek. He ran his fingers against her cheek, making her heart ache from the love radiating off him.

"Because of- of what happened? Tom, I can't move in with you because you're afraid that I'll off myself" Aurora ranted, her chest heaving as she tried go get air into her lungs. Tom's loving grip wasn't budging, his fingers running down her arm again.

"It's not just that. I love you. I want to spend every waking moment with you" he whispered, making goosebumps appear on Aurora's arms as she shivered from his words.

"Tom, no" Aurora whispered, her breathing slowing down from Tom's touch already. She was already enough of a burden on him.

"Aurora, please" he once again was begging her, making her sigh. She felt his lips on her neck, kissing down slowly.

"Tommy, I have to go home" Aurora said bravely, her body not agreeing with her as she leaned into Tom's touch.

"You are home" he whispered, his lips nearly touching her neck, making her shiver again.

"I don't... Why would you want this?" Aurora breathed out.

"Because, I love everything that you are" Tom spoke softly, his arm going down to grip Aurora's thigh. Aurora couldn't hold back her moan as she felt Tom's fingers grip her thigh.

"Tommy" she whimpered, making Tom lose control. That seemed to always happen with Aurora. Tom flipped them over so he was laying on top of Aurora, his lips now hungrily kissing down Aurora's neck.

"Tommy, that's not fair" Aurora moaned, her hips bucking up to get some relief. He turned her on so easily. Tom hummed as his fingers went to the bottom of the shirt Aurora had borrowed, pulling it slowly over her head. Tom moaned at the sight of Aurora's bare chest. He would never get enough of it. He sucked on her nipples, his fingers inching down to the waistband of the jeans Aurora was wearing due to her failed escape attempt last night. He slowly pulled them off, his fingers grazing Aurora's crotch over her panties.

"Tommy" she whined, making Tom groan. God, she made him hard. He grinded his hips down to Aurora's involuntarily, desperate to touch this girl.

"Tell me where you want me, baby" Tom whispered as he kissed down Aurora's chest.

"Oh god, Tommy. I need you..." she meekly said. He loved her reactions to his touch. He loved the fact that he'd be the only man to ever make her come.

"Where do you need me, huh? Tell me" he teased, his fingers at the waistband of Aurora's panties.

"God, Tommy, I need you all over, please" Aurora shyly said, her cheeks turning bright red.

"As you wish" Tom mumbled as he pulled off Aurora's panties.

"I want to try something" Tom then mumbled, as he kissed up Aurora's thighs.

"Tell me if you want me to stop, okay?" Tom said, now looking straight into Aurora's eyes with a caring gaze.

"O-okay" Aurora breathed out. Then, Tom's tongue was on her cunt, making her cry out in pleasure. She thought she couldn't feel any more euphoric, but then Tom added a finger into her pussy, kitten licking her clit hungrily as he moaned at her taste. God, Tom had to hold himself back from coming in his pants. He kept licking up Aurora's juices, adding another finger as he pounded them into her, loving the reaction he was getting. God, he had dreamed and fantasized about making this girl come over and over again. And his fantasy was coming true.

"Oh my god, Tommy. Fuck, I'm so close" Aurora moaned.

"Come on my tongue, baby. Fuck, let me taste you as you come" Tom spoke out against Aurora's cunt, making her legs shake as she came undone. Aurora whimpered when Tom didn't stop after she had an orgasm, lifting her head to look at him.

"Give me one more, baby" Tom moaned, still fingering Aurora's tight cunt as he sucked on her swollen clit. Aurora whined, overstimulated and totally high from her last orgasm.

"Tommy, it's too much" Aurora cried out, her legs trying to close desperately. Tom's hands went to her thighs to keep them open.

"You can do it, angel" Tom spoke, not giving her a break as he started fucking her deep with his tongue, making Aurora grip his hair tight, the feeling making Tom groan against her pussy as he picked up his speed.

"My beautiful girl. All mine. Look at how gorgeous you are all fucked out by my tongue" Tom moaned, making Aurora whimper as she reached her second orgasm, crying out Tom's name as she did so. Tom still didn't stop, making Aurora cry out in both pain and pleasure at the feeling of being overstimulated. She tried pushing Tom's face away, making him look up at Aurora.

"You want me to stop?" he asked, his eyes full of love and care for Aurora.

"I- I don't know" Aurora mumbled, her breathing still heavy from the orgasm. Tom came up from between her legs, kissing her lips lovingly.

"I think that's enough. For now" he smiled, resting his forehead against Aurora's. He was taken by surprise when Aurora flipped them over, groaning at the sight of a naked Aurora sitting on his lap with her legs apart.

"Fuck" he groaned as Aurora kissed down his neck, pulling his shirt off. Then, she slowly removed his pants, panting as Aurora palmed his cock through his boxers.

"Aurora, fuck" he moaned, making Aurora remove his boxers, immediately taking his huge, throbbing cock into her mouth, taking all of his length in his mouth, making Tom moan and whimper at the same time.

"Fuck, baby. You love my cock in your mouth, huh? Take it, it's all yours" Tom panted as Aurora licked up and down his shaft, deep throating his cock, making Tom's eyes roll back in pleasure.

"F-fuck, Aurora, I'm gonna-" he started, his thighs shaking and cock throbbing as he moved his hips up, shooting his load into Aurora's mouth as he moaned louder than ever before, making her hum in approval.

"Fuck" he panted as he watched Aurora swallow his load. He pulled her up to his chest gently by her arms.

"Aurora?" he spoke, looking down into her eyes.

"Yeah?" she breathed out.

"Will you? Move in with me?" Tom shyly asked, his other hand petting Aurora's hair, his other hand wrapped around Aurora's bare waist. He wished he could stay here with her forever.

"Okay, Tom" she breathed out, making Tom grin bigger than he ever had before, pulling Aurora in for a tight hug.