twelve

Aurora had calmed down in Tom's arms. He was now running his fingers up and down the side of her face gently.

"Feel any better?" Tom asked now that he felt Aurora was calm again, kissing her cheek.

"Yeah. I'm sorry" Aurora said, using the sleeves of her hoodie to dry her tears. She was so embarrassed. Tom pushed the covers off their head so it'd be easier for her to breathe, pulling her even closer to him.

Aurora knew what she had to do. She knew how to make men leave. She didn't want to become dependent on him. So, she figured she should give him what she assumed he wanted.

Aurora slowly turned to Tom, staring into his eyes. His fingers stayed in her hair as Aurora pulled Tom in and kissed him. He immediately kissed her back. He didn't think he'd ever loved anything as much as kissing Aurora, or holding her close to him. Aurora slowly climbed on top of Tom, not breaking the kiss as she sat in his lap, him laying down on the bed.

Aurora kissed down on his neck, feeling his heart racing and his breathing becoming uneven. She slowly pulled off his shirt.

Tom was on cloud nine. He was making out with Aurora, and she was taking off his shirt. But, he was also unsure and didn't want to do anything she wouldn't be ready for. Aurora started to unbutton his jeans, and god, he was already more hard than he'd ever been before. But, he wanted to make sure she was okay.

"Aurora" he mumbled between kisses.

"Just shut up, Tom. And let me fuck you" she whispered, and his breathing became hitched at her words. He let her remove his jeans before flipping them over and kissing Aurora's neck and removing her hoodie, precum leaking from the tip of his cock as he unhooked her bra.

"God, you're beautiful" Tom said as she looked down at her, moving a few strands of hair from her face before going back to kissing her. And Tom really meant it. Even her breasts were angelic. He cupped them and played with them before moving his hand to her leggings and removing them, along with her panties. He eyed her hungrily, for the second time today, as he kissed up on her thighs.

"What are you doing, Tom? You don't need to do that" she said as he got closer to her pussy.

"I want to, I want you to enjoy this. I want to make love to you" he let slip out, but not caring. Aurora's hands went into his hair as he began to lick on her, fucking her with his tongue.

"Oh my god, Tom" she moaned as she was getting closer to her finish.

Tom slowly got his hand from under her thigh and teased it at her entrance before slowly pushing it in, getting up for a while to see her reaction. But Aurora just pushed him back down on her by his head, making Tom even more desperate to be inside of her. She was so desperate for his touch, for his tongue. That thought made him almost cum without her even touching him anywhere but his hair.

Aurora was a moaning mess when Tom kept fingering her and licking her juices, letting out a few moans at her taste. She felt like she was about to explode from pleasure. Too bad this would be the last time, she thought to herself as she was reaching her orgasm, remembering every last bit of this because he would definitely leave after this.

"I want you to come on my tongue" Tom demanded as he looked up at Aurora before going back down, fucking her with his fingers and licking her clit.

"Tom. Oh my god, don't stop" Aurora moaned. Aurora pulled on his hair as she reached her high, moaning Tom's name over and over as she, for the second time today, came on his tongue. Tom kept going again until Aurora had came down from her high, coming up to kiss her. She was still high from the mind-blowing orgasm as he kissed on her neck and pulled down his boxers.

Aurora looked down and her eyes widened. He was huge, and she was scared.

"Do you have a condom?" Tom asked, pulling back from the kiss.

"No, but I'm on the pill. And haven't had sex with anyone for two years" she said. It was true, she hadn't really been able to after she was raped. But Tom didn't make fun of her. He lined himself up before breaking from the kiss and putting his forehead against Aurora's.

"Are you absolutely sure?" he asked, looking directly into her eyes.

"Yes, Tom. I'm sure" Aurora said, looking right back into his eyes. And she meant it. She was just sad to lose him after this.

"Just let me know if at any time you want to stop, okay?" he said, making Aurora nod. Tom slowly pushed himself inside Aurora, groaning as he did so. Aurora winced a bit, his size making it hurt a bit.

"Did I hurt you?" Tom asked, stopping all movement.

"No, keep going" Aurora said.

And Tom did. He pushed himself all the way inside Aurora. He couldn't believe it. He was so lucky to be with this girl. He kissed Aurora as he slowly thrust in and out of her, making her moan and claw at his back. And Aurora thought she was in heaven. Tom felt so good inside of her.

"You feel so good inside of me" Aurora moaned at Tom, making him groan and pick up his pace.

"You like me inside of you, huh? I want to make you come on my cock" Tom said, thrusting deeper and faster, feeling incredibly turned on, wanting to explode.

"Fuck, Tom" Aurora moaned, wrapping her legs around Tom's waist to get him deeper.

"Tell me you're mine" Tom said as he kept fucking Aurora, deeply and passionately. Aurora's mind was a mess and didn't pick up on the seriousness of his words. She'd say anything to get him to keep going.

"Fuck, Tom. Yes, I'm yours" she moaned as she reached another orgasm, her third of the day, making her thighs shake and her pussy clench around Tom's cock.

That was too much for him. He kept thrusting as he came undone.

"Fuck, I love you" he moaned as he came inside of Aurora.

'Oh fuck' Aurora thought.