eightteen

Tom and Aurora arrived at a club Aurora had never been to before. Tom got out of the car, running to Aurora's side and opening the door for her and taking her hand as he helped her out. He quickly helped her inside, ignoring the paparazzi taking pictures of them.

The minute they got inside, Aurora got tackled into a hug by Rachel.

"Aurora! I missed you" she yelled excitedly.

"I missed you too, Rach" Aurora smiled, hugging her back.

"We're gonna go get drinks" Rachel yelled at Tom as she pulled Aurora to the bar by her hand. Tom frowned at the loss of touch now that he was no longer holding her hand. He made his way to the table where he saw Hunter and Josh, along with a few other cast members, mingling amongst them happily.

Tom smiled as Rachel and Aurora made their way back to the table, Rachel sitting opposite from Tom. He frowned as Aurora chose to sit next to Rachel rather than him. Aurora and Rachel were having a conversation, Josh budding in every now and then, making Aurora laugh. Tom was saddened by the fact that she was laughing with Josh. He used to never get jealous. But god, he wanted this girl all to himself. Why was she acting like they didn't come here together?

"Tom, wanna come dance?" Rachel yelled over the music, pulling him out of his thoughts.

"I'm good, thanks" Tom mumbled, his eyes following as Rachel and Aurora made their way to the dance floor, giggling together. His eyes did not leave Aurora as she danced with Rachel.

Soon, the song changed and the girls made their way back to the table. Tom got up, pulling Aurora softly to his chest by her hand.

"Hi" he just said, looking into her eyes.

"What are you doing Tom?" she asked, eyeing everyone sitting at the table but seeing only Rachel was watching them carefully.

"I want you next to me" he said, his eyes not leaving Aurora's.

"You... You want people to know we came here together?" Aurora asked, confused.

"Of course" Tom said, sitting down and pulling Aurora down to sit on his lap. Aurora looked around and saw Rachel smirking at them, sending her a wink.

The two sat there, mingling with Tom's castmates for a few more hours before Tom excused them, leading her out of the club.

They made their way to the car, Tom opening the door for her. Immediately after they started driving, Tom pulled her in for a kiss. They held hands in silence until they got to Aurora's apartment, getting out of the car.

"Can I stay over again?" Tom asked as they reached Aurora's front door.

"Don't you ever miss your bed?" Aurora teased, letting go of his hand as she opened the door.

"Nope. I like yours way better" he smiled as he followed her inside, attacking her in a huge hug as she put her keys down. Tom lifted her up and plopped them both down on the couch, making Aurora shriek in surprise.

"So, what did you think of everyone?" Tom asked, Aurora laying on top of him.

"Josh is really funny" Aurora stated, making Tom sigh in jealousy. This girl could definitely get anyone she wanted to.

"I guess he is" he mumbled.

"I like you the best, though" Aurora mumbled, burrowing her head in Tom's chest in embarrassment.

"What's that?" Tom asked, a huge smile on his face. Aurora just groaned in embarrassment, not lifting her head. Tom softly tickled her sides, making Aurora shriek and try to get out of Tom's grasp.

"Stop that" Aurora laughed, out of breath.

"What did you say, then?" Tom asked, still smiling as he held Aurora's sides.

"I said I like you the best, okay? Don't embarrass me any more, please" Aurora sighed, laying her head back on Tom's chest, his hands going into her hair.

"It hurt me tonight when you acted like we weren't together" Tom suddenly said, his hands staying in Aurora's hair, softly massaging her scalp, making her hum in pleasure.

"I'm sorry. I didn't think you'd want people to know" Aurora mumbled, her eyes closed and her body relaxed from Tom's touch.

"It's okay. You couldn't have known. I wanna show you off, though" Tom said, kissing Aurora's forehead. Aurora didn't say anything, just laid there in Tom's arms.

"Tommy?" she suddenly spoke up, making Tom's face light up at the nickname.

"Yeah, baby?" Tom asked, looking down at Aurora who was staring into his eyes.

"I'm falling for you" she revealed.