fifteen

Tom started by removing his shirt, now only in his boxers. He was already hard from touching and kissing Aurora, and god, even just her scent made him hard.

He moved to kissing her, softly and passionately. He slowly moved down to her neck, gently giving it a few bites, making Aurora whimper again, which nearly made him cum in his boxers. He then removed her hoodie, running his hands all over her stomach and boobs gently. He removed her bra, groaning at the sight of her bare chest. He looked up at her, seeing her eyes closed, just enjoying what he was doing to her, which made him moan as he took her nipple into his mouth, sucking on it softly.

Aurora moaned at the feeling. No one had ever explored her body like this before. Tom slowly ran his fingers down her tummy to the front of her sweatpants, his fingers at the edge of the waistband as he kept sucking on her nipple. Aurora's hips thrust forward at the feeling, wanting him to touch her. And god, Tom almost went crazy about how badly she wanted him. Just him. Tom slowly removed her sweatpants before going back to kissing her on the lips. Aurora kept moving her hips, desperate to get some kind of relief.

Tom played with Aurora's boobs as he kept kissing her. He wanted her to beg for him. He wanted her desperate for his cock. He ran his fingers down to her cunt, only lightly touching her over her panties, feeling that they were already soaked. He smiled into the kiss. Only he could make her feel this way, and that was the best feeling he'd ever felt.

"Tom, please" Aurora moaned as he broke out of the kiss to kiss down on her neck.

"Please what" he smirked, moving his hand to hold Aurora's against the bed next to her head.

"Don't. Just touch me" Aurora groaned desperately.

"Be patient, baby. You'll get to come eventually" he said, kissing down Aurora's chest.

He wanted to make her come so hard she'd forget every bad thought she'd ever had. He wanted to worship her body. He slowly kissed down to her panties, kissing her thighs, everywhere except where she desperately needed him. Then, he licked her once over her panties, making her moan and buck her hips forward.

"Tom, please. Just, please" she begged as Tom slowly removed her panties, but did not do anything to pleasure her yet.

"Tell me what you want, baby" he said as he kissed the inside of her thigh.

"I want you to touch me" Aurora said shyly, desperate for some relief.

"I'm gonna need you to be a bit more specific, baby" he smirked as he gave her thigh a small lick.

"God, fuck, Tom. Just, fuck me with your tongue, anything, please" Aurora begged, making it harder and harder for Tom not to cum in his boxers like a teenage boy.

And finally, Tom licked Aurora's cunt, making her let out a loud moan. He hungrily ate her out, flicking his tongue in and out of her pussy, bringing it out to lick on her clit.

"Fuck, yes" Aurora moaned, finally getting him where she most needed him.

Tom lifted his head from between her thighs, his lips glistening from her juices. He slowly pushed a finger in her pussy, laying his head on her thigh and watching her moan and writhe underneath him, admiring her in this vulnerable state.

"You like that, huh? My fingers inside your tight cunt?" Tom asked, adding in another finger, repeatedly hitting her g-spot.

"Y-yes, yes" Aurora moaned.

"You look so beautiful when you're desperate for me" Tom continued, increasing the speed of his fingers. Aurora was once again a moaning mess under Tom's touch.