twenty

Tom's eyes widened at Aurora's words. Still not getting up from the floor, Tom looked up into Aurora's eyes, his eyes wide from surprise.

"You... love me?" Tom asked, relieved.

"Yes, Tom. But I can't" Aurora said, her hands absentmindedly going into Tom's hair.

"Why not?" Tom asked quietly, still looking up at Aurora.

"Because... I'm too damaged, Tom. I'm not good enough for you" Aurora said, tears falling from her eyes.

Tom got up from the floor, sitting down next to Aurora and pulling her into his lap, her face in front of his.

"If someone's not good enough for someone, it's me. Please, just let me love you, Aurora" Tom pleaded, moving Aurora's hair behind her ears.

"I can't, Tom" she just said again, sighing.

"Please" Tom pleaded as he started to kiss down Aurora's neck, making her sigh in pleasure.

"Please" he whispered again as his hands went into her hair, pulling her in for a kiss. He just wanted her. He needed her like he needed air. Aurora kissed him back, her hands going into his hair, her body betraying her. She wanted his touch, her body was begging for it. Tom pulled out of the kiss, removing Aurora's hoodie before kissing down her bare chest. Tom carefully stood up with Aurora in his lap, his hands going to her butt to support her weight. He turned them around, setting Aurora down on the bed before going on top of her, his hands cupping her breasts as he kissed down her neck.

"Tommy" Aurora whimpered and Tom looked up at her.

"You okay?" he breathed out, his eyes studying hers for any fear or doubt. Aurora just nodded, no doubt in sight, and Tom kept kissing her down her stomach, all the way down to her sweatpants before slowly removing them. He then slowly removed her panties, looking up at her as he carefully pushed a finger in her wet cunt, making Aurora moan. He fingered her fast, looking up at her beautiful face as she closed her eyes in pleasure. Tom slowly pulled out his fingers, sucking on them before removing his shirt and pants, kissing Aurora with just his boxers on.

"Please, stay with me" Tom pleaded as he kissed down Aurora's neck. He would kill to have this girl all for himself. Forever.

"Tommy, I can't-" Aurora started but was silenced by a kiss from Tom. He pulled off his boxers and looked at Aurora, who nodded eagerly. Tom pushed himself inside of Aurora's wetness, moaning softly as he did so. He slowly started thrusting, Aurora's hands clawing at his back.

"Stay with me, be mine. Please" Tom pleaded as he thrusted slowly but deeply into Aurora.

"Tommy, I'm not good enough-" Aurora started but was cut off by a moan as Tom thrust deeper, hitting her g-spot.

"Aurora, please" Tom pleaded again, putting his forehead against Aurora's looking into her eyes as he fucked her so well, so lovingly, so deeply. Aurora looked into his eyes and got chills. He looked so vulnerable, so pained at the thought of losing her.

"Let me have this, all of you, forever" Tom pleaded, kissing Aurora softly as he kept thrusting. Aurora felt her mind becoming a mess as she got closer to an orgasm. She did want this forever, but could she really do it? She was too insecure, too scared.

"Fuck, Aurora, please" Tom groaned, thrusting slightly faster, getting closer to his finish. And Aurora realized, this was him, giving her all the power, just as she had asked him to before. He was literally begging her, pleading with her. He showed her how much power she had over him.

"Fuck, Tommy, y-yes" Aurora moaned out, reaching her orgasm, her thighs shaking and her head spinning. Tom came right after her, feeling the walls of her cunt clench around his cock, releasing his load inside of Aurora.

Tom got off Aurora and laid next to her, pulling her to his chest.

"Please, say you'll stay with me" Tom whispered as they both tried to catch their breath.

"Tommy I can't, you're-" Aurora whispered but Tom cut her off.

"Aurora, I will always love you. You love me too. That's all that matters. I want to be with you" he pleaded, his eyes staring into Aurora's.

"I could try" Aurora whispered as Tom's fingers ran up and down her bare back.

Tom grinned as he kissed all over Aurora's face.

"I'll get you to marry me one day" he said, sighing contently.