Stay Unburnt 12

Let's continue,

Next morning,

Haseena's room,

She slept in her own room, because after the sexual tension they face it was impossible to sleep together. She turned herself straight and looked at the ceiling, "Hum itna awkward kyu ho rahe hai..." She asked herself as her toes were wriggling under blanket while her eyebrows and facial expressions jumping from nervous to blush and to smile again and again.

She covered her face with palm when she was unable to think and answer herself.

Anubhav's room,

Anubhav was laid in his bed with a straight face but many complicated feelings, "Hamara adhikar hai haseenaji par, hamari premika hai na wo... Phir hum itne asahaj kyu ho rhe hai??" He asked himself with a confused expression.

Anubhav kept hands below his head and looked outside window for a second, he realised it was about to be morning. He shrugged off the thoughts which were still there but sidelined.

After sometime,

Anuseena were returning from park as always, but today they were avoiding any eye contact rather preferred to walk and jog with a small smile to the passerbys and avoided any touch.

Suddenly, a car came in full speed and haseena pulled anubhav aside as he was on the road side. Anubhav came aside but she couldn't handle his weight and they both disbalanced to hold each other for support.

The process made them stand closely, his hands holding her waist and her hands on his shoulder. This was the first eye contact for more than some seconds after last night.

Anubhav's hands on her waist were now giving her goosebumps, she hurriedly tried to break the eye contact and his grip but he held her tightly and placed a strong peck on her lips. Haseena's senses get over and before she could react, he left her and ran towards the house.

Haseena opened her eyes and was shook to herself, she kept hand on her lips in shock looking around to see anyone has witnessed it or not, but no one fortunately. She looked at anubhav who was entering the house with all smile and chuckles, her anger shoot up and she ran behind him.

"Anubhavvv!!" She ran inside the house throwing shoes from her feet near door. Anubhav ran in kitchen when she caught him going in room and he ran other side.

"Anubhav ruk jao... Aapne thik nhi Kiya !!" She said while slowly entering the kitchen because she couldn't hear his voice and didn't wanted to loose him.

Haseena carefully looked inside the kitchen but it was all dark because of no window. She peeked inside and as soon as she kept the foot in the kitchen, she was pulled harshly by anubhav.

Anubhav pinned her to yhe fridge and went close to her face, "Suprabhat priye!!" He whispered while breathing in her scent nuzzling her neck. Haseena squirmed a lot as her 'priyetam' keeps giving her shocks.

"Anu..." She whispered while holding his shoulder trying to create some distance, anubhav backed away and looked at her shy red face, "kya ho gaya Anu ki priye!!" He kissed her dorsal on palm while saying so.

"Aapko kya ho gaya hai?" She asked all nervous and innocence filled eyes, he took in a sharp breath near her neck like trying to inhale her altogether, she closed her eyes and dug nails in his shoulder on the sensation.

"Aapki khusboo, hume apni Seema langhne par majboor kar rahi hai...." He hissed lightly at the unbearable desires he felt near her, haseena looked at him from corner of her eyes when he was just lost and sniffing her like she was the most fragrant flower in the world.

"Anuuuuu!!!" She pushed him and slided out from there, anubhav turned to her and pulled her by waist, "Jaanaaa..." He looked in her eyes as she was all confused yet shy.

Haseena was surprised when anubhav hugged her tightly by bending down, her chin on his shoulder, "Anuuu... Kya kar rahe ho?" She asked him all confused, her face was slightly uneasy looking. Anubhav realised he might be taking it too much faster,he realised his mistake, with a smile took a deep breath and he kissed her shoulder, "Hum kshama chahte hai priye, hume is prakaar apna aapa nhi khona chahiye tha..."

He held her hand breaking the hug, "Aisa nhi hai Anu, aapko sorry bolne ki zarurat nhi hai..." She looked down and hesitated before continuing, "Darasal hum... Hum isse pehle ki.. kisi relationship mai nhi rahe hai..." She slightly looked up and battled her eyelashes and licked her lips in the nervousness and anticipation increasing, "Hume.. hume dar lagta hai ki hum kuchh..... Galat na kar den ya kisi baat se.. aapka kya reaction hoga!!" She breathed out as she kept her feelings in front of him.

Anubhav just smiled, stared at her face as she was staring at her fingers. Anubhav just held her face, pulled it up and kissed her forehead pouring all the love and happiness, haseena's entire insecurities jumped out the window as usual.

Anubhav didn't leave her cheeks and made her look in his eyes, "Hum bhi apne jeevan ke pehle prem sambandh mai hai priye... Hum dono ko hi kuch nhi aata!!" He slightly hit her head with his and laughed, she stopped her giggles with a smile and said, "Par hum dono ko ek dusre ko pyaar karna to aata hai!!!" She said with a proud smile, anubhav nodded at the proud girl and pecked her nose,"Avashya!!"

The day Started off with clearing all the misunderstandings and realising they need sometime before they get into intimacy part of their relationship.

Night,

Anubhav returned and as usual being a good house husband cooked dinner for himself and his beautiful girlfriend. He kept all the dinner ready and sat on the sofa, he started thinking to himself the events from yesternight to today morning. He was not someone who could lose control so easily but he did, "Kyu hum swayam par yun kaabu nhi kar paaye, Hamari priye kitni asahaj ho gayi thi..." He was guilty somehow.

"Anubhavvv!!" Haseena's chirping voice interrupted his thoughts, she came inside kept her things on table and hugged him,"Hum aa gaye!!" She announced like kid and anubhav caressed her hair, he placed some small pecks on her face and finally on her lips, "Jaiye vastra badal lijiye, hum bhojan lekar aate hai!!" He said and went to kitchen while she ran to her room.

After sometime,

Anubhav came out the kitchen to find his baby sitting on sofa, but ths most surprising was she wore a short today which revealed her legs and thighs. Haseena looked up at him with a mischievous grin and said, "Hum kaise lag rahe hai anubhav? Humne nayi pajama set kharidi hai!!" She said and twirled around to show him, Anubhav's eyes softened and went to her happy face, he nodded lovingly and said, "Aap apni aayu se 10-13 varsh kam lag rahi hai priye!!" He said with a smirk.

"Kya matlab aayu se 10-12 varsh kam? Hamari aise koi bahut zyada aayu thodi Hui hai!!" She fluffed her cheeks and sat on the floor seat with a thud, anubhav pulled her cheek and kissed on the pinched part.

"Chhodo ab, hamara mood kharab kar diya... Kya banaya hai?" She asked lifting the lids and it was something she likes the least, "Ahaaannn, hum ye methi ke parathe nhi khayenge... Ye methi kadwi hoti hai!!" He just looked at her face, "Khana padega priye, aise nakhre nhi karte!!" She whined and tugged on his sleeve, "Anuuuuu.. kuch aur nhi hai kya?? Hume ye nhi khana..!!" She blinked her eyelashes slowly

Anubhav pulled her hand and slided her in front on his sitting on the floor and said arranging her messy hair, "Aap ek police karmchari hai, aapko swasth rehne ke liye ye sab khana hi hoga... Isiliye aap khakar to dekhiye humne achha banaya hai!!"  He argued with a small smile and extremely soft voice which hardly suited him. Haseena nodded and sat there indicating she will eat, he kissed her hair and served them both.

To be continued.

Okay guys, I am sorry I didn't updated yesterday. But, I have my exams from 18th jan and these are the preparation leave going on. So, I didn't had time, I am posting a part for both days and same will be the scenario of next week, 1 update for both days, then regular.

Thank you so much
Byee