Stay Unburnt 14

Let's continue,

Haseena was filling in the wine while anubhav was ministreating with her exposed shoulders and neck, suddenly he pulled her waist harshly that she was jerked almost into air as they moved a little away from table, "Hume koi wine nhi peeni...." She looked up at his face as he bashfully looked too tempted and out of control, ".. hume aap chahiye... Hume aapne itna uksaya ab aap kaise bachengi humse!!" He smirked at her but she smirked back and again held his collar,"Bachna kise hai?" She smirked back as they were equally aroused for each other.

Anubhav didn't wasted another second to kiss her deeply, the feel of each other's lips felt too relaxingly arousing for them. Haseena's slick hands slided over his shoulder onto his neck and nape, her closed eyes and in sync moving lips was more of a help to their desires.

The "ummm" small moan was a most turn on for him, he clenched her waist tightly, gripped her waist skin that she felt the pain and as she shrieked from pain he got the chance to feel the kiss more and more deeply. Haseena could feel herself walking further on his toes that she was on his toes now, "An..." She tried calling his name but he was not even letting her breathe.

Haseena got her hands on his shoulder to slightly push his aside, "huhh... Anuu, pls ruko... I can't breathe!!" She uttered but he was holding her in same right grip, "Aapne hume uksaya hai priye...." He rubbed his nose on her cheek, then kissed slowly over her cheeks and near her ear, ".... Ab hume roko mat na..!!" He just requested being too much vulnerable.

He moved further down to her shoulders when he felt her uncovered shoulder which was so delicate to him, he moved his nose to her neck and enjoyed her sweet fragrance, "Aapka gulab itra hume atyant pasand hai priye!!" And placed a small kiss on her neckline, haseena's eyes were closed tightly in response of that fragile moment.

And his kisses on her body moved slowly from her neck to her shoulders and to her back slowly as he kept moving all around her momentarily to kiss and feel her. Haseena was feeling herself stiffening as he was now holding her waist from behind and kissing her back, her hands clutched his hands which held her waist.

And the moments soon heated up with each passing second, he was still kissing her everywhere possible but didn't let himself too out of control.

"Anuu!!" She shrieked once again as he bit her near her ear, "Ssss!!" He hissed in extreme desperation and swinged her around to face him in a jerk.

Haseena's eyes landed on his face and met him eyes, she could see the burning coals inside him and she delicately held his neck, "I love you Anu!!" She spoke slightly sensually, her desperation had zero limit which made his hold like a tight chain, "Hum bhi, par abhi Hume aap chahiye!!" His words made her realise that he craved her like anything right now, just as she did.

And, the kiss that haseena initiated just a second ago was the last knot holding the barrier between them. The clothing was no longer a big deal, he just picked her and placed in bed where he could see her face and exposed body shining in the candle light. Haseena blushed looking down when she realised that tilted light from candles made his shirt look transparent, his well built body was visible too.

He hovered over her from a side as he laid down with her in a silently thick air and said caressing her hair, "Hum aapse atyant Prem karte hai priye aur hum is waqt bhi jante hai ki hum koi yuvavastha mai nhi hai ki thodi si nazdeeki se hum koi galati kar baithenge.. Phir bhi ye kuch kshan hum dono ke liye atyant vismarniya honge, aap ye chahti hai na?" He asked slowly while gazing her lips and she forwarded her fingers to graze his jawline, "Haa Anu... I, I love you too... Thank you so much hamari feelings ko reciprocate karne ke liye..!!" And she kissed his lips indicating him to take the next step.