Stay Unburnt 10

Let's continue

The cafe,

Anubhav and Karishma came into the small cafe made like hut which has always been a comfort place for the siblings.

Anubhav kept all the shopping his baby dabang sister did and sat in front of her. "Kya khayengi behna!!" He asked softly.

"Jo hamesha khate hai, badiya sa khana manga lijiye Desi waala!!"  She said and anubhav just signalled someone as they were not new to the place.

"Anu bhaiya!!" She slightly called him in a cool hesitant tone, "ji behna!!" He smiled at her.

"Aap waqai humko aise hi khane par laaye hai? Kuch ho kaam nhi hai aapko?" She asked with surprised eyes.

"Nhi behna, hum Satya mai laaye hai aapko! Kitna samay ho gaya tha hume sahi se vartalap kiye bhi!!" He said with a cute smile.

Karishma smiled at him all lovingly, she realised he was not always the cold officer. And she also remembered what he said about someone who made him realise, she was sure it's haseena.

"Bhaiya kuch poochhe?" She asked fidgeting her finger, "Bilkul!!" He replied taking the water jug and filling the glass.

"Aap aur maddam sir ab saath hai ka?" She asked with almost all the clarity, anubhav stopped with his hands and kept the jug down.
He looked up at her and took a deep breath.

"Ji behna, hum haseena ji se Prem karte hai! Aur hum dono saath bhi hai!!" He said with a difficulty but all the confidential in them.

"Par kaise matlab, u sab to natak tha na... Aur aap kehte hai na aapko prem karne ka Anumati nhi hai phir..." She asked suddenly in a rushing tone.

Anubhav looked at her and nodded as she finished, he looked down a few seconds and said, "Par hamara hriday anumati pe nhi chal paya behna, hum to swayam atyant uljhan mai the ki kya karna chahiye... Parantu humne wahi Kiya jisse hamare hriday ko Shanti prapt hui!!"

He smiled and her and continued, "Kadapi hum mission Jeet ke samay se hi unse prem karte hai, jabse wo hume prem karti hai tabse!! Par humne use samajhne mai samay vyarth kiya evam apni priye ko itna vilaap karne diya!!" His eyes fell down in guilt.

Karishma sitting in front of him could only hold his hand on the table give it a reassuring squeeze, he looked up and smiled in a small second.

"Par bhaiyya ab u ladki ka ka jo aapse shaadi ke liye Milne waali thi, wo bahut ummeed lagaye hue hai" She asked and waited for his reply but the food arrived.

The siblings stopped and cleaned arranged the food on table, Karishma served them both and then anubhav spoke taking a spoon in  his hands.

"Behna hum Satya keh rahe hai, hum kisi Kamya se bhent nhi karenge ab! Hum swapn mai bhi haseenaji ko dhokha nhi denge, hum swayam se maa ko sab bata denge behna" he asserted in a stiff voice.

Karishma looked at him face and realised she can never go wrong with him for any of the relationship or choice of trustworthy people.
She nodded looking at him with a smile and anubhav caressed her head.

Late night,

Anubhav came back home after dropping Karishma for her night duty, he entered softly not making any noise to wake her but..

"Aa Gaye aap?" He looked at the direction as haseena turned the light on whole coming in his direction, he came while smiling and kept the things on the table.

Anubhav sat on the sofa tired, She came and hugged him keeping hand on his chest, he smiled and hugged her lightly casually.

"Aap ab tab jagi hui kyu hai?" He fixed her hair strands while she closed her eyes feeling his fingers and smiled.