Stay Unburnt (Bonus part)

Let's continue, (A bonus, skipping it won't have any difference on storyline)

Anubhav brought haseena to the hall and put her down near the setup he did, haseena was surprised she didn't notice anything. He then turned other lights off and on the lights he set there. The small led lights along the glass window frame and the yellow lamp on the side stool.

Haseena turned to him and smiled happily, he smiled at him and asked, "Kaisa laga sab priye?" He sweetly pulled her hand into a small hug and kissed her on head, "Bahut sunder hai!!" She replied with a kiss on his dorsal on palm.

"Aap baithiye hum hamara bhojan lekar aate hai!!" He said and she surprisingly looked at her once more, he winked at her and left for kitchen leaving the giggling baby.

Haseena sat on one bean bag and kept the legs on the mattress led. She got into the blanket and cozily sat there smuggling into it.

Anubhav came out with the tray, big bowl of steamy hot pasta and two cups of hot chocolate.

"Woah!!" Haseena surprisingly and excitedly jumped in her place seeing her favourite meal of all time, he laughed at her and placed the tray in between the mattress moving the blanket aside a little. She sat up folding her legs and he sat beside her too the same way.(Desi Indian vibe ✔️)

"Aapko pasta banana aata hai?" She asked while taking her cup in hands, "Bilkul nhi aana chahiye?" He asked while leaning behind on the bean bag, she shifted herself in his arms and held cup in opposite hand, he wrapped arm around her shoulder and pecked her temple on head.

"Hamare kehna ka matlab hai, aap thehre shuddh Desi Indian good boy..." She teased him with side eyes, he looked at her with a done face and she laughed, "Matlab aapki lifestyle dekh kar hume laga nhi aap ye junk food khate honge!, isiliye humne poochha!!" She clarified and he nodded understanding her, he kept looking at her face as she was drinking her hot chocolate cutely.

Haseena just enjoyed the warmth she craved so long, he shifted his arm near her neck to support her and with his fingers he softly rubbed her scalp. Haseena took a sip and closed her eyes relaxingly while enjoying his hand roaming on her scalp, she rested her head on his bicep carelessly. Anubhav just gazed her at pretty face, she was like a kid who just got relief from homework, all free and calm but wanting a lot of pampering and comfort.

Haseena felt him not doing any movements and turned her towards him, "Aap nhi pee rahe, thandi ho jayegi na hot chocolate!!" She said and he realised he was so lost, he nodded with a chuckle and sipped his drink too.

And, they finished the drink the same way and kept the cups aside. Haseena leaned on his hands and completely relaxed in the bean bag mattress with his bicep at the back rest pillow.

"Kuch kha len?" He asked her softly caressing and detangling her hair, she turned her face to him and lovingly gazed his facial features. She moved her hands to trace his forehead, then his nose and with a wide smile his cheeks and lips. "I love you!" She whispered as she reached his lips, he kissed her fingertip as she touched his lips. Haseena blushed slightly and looked down while moving her finger down to his chin and throat to his shoulder and chest.

"Kya kar rahi hai aap priye?" He asked her teasingly, "Hum aapko feel kar rahe hai, ki aap real hai na!?" She said with biting her lower lips corner and opening two buttons of his shirt. He looked at her hands and then her face, she looked up to him and with a smile kept head on his bare chest when she just opened the buttons.

"I sunna chahte hai, aapka Dil bhi hamari tarah dhadakta hai hamare liye?" She talked to herself while trying to listen to his heartbeats as he smiled widely too. He himself could feel his heart beating faster than usual due to the direct skin contact of them.

He silently let her be and felt the emotional rest they needed, she shifted her cheek on his chest and wrapped hands on his waist. He pulled her intimately close, nearly on his lap and wrapped arms around her too.

Some minutes they calmed each other down the same way and enjoyed the serene feelings of love and happiness. Haseena broke the hug as she felt his tears over her head, she looked up with her chin on his chest, "Aap ro rhe hai?" She asked softly getting away but he pulled her over his chest again.

"Hum bas soch rahe the, Yadi hum aapko apni bhavnayen na batate to kya hum aapko itne sukoon se gale laga pate?" He spoke with a kind of regret and sadness, she moved herself up and kissed his tears away from his away, "Jo nhi hua wo kyu sochna?" Her words assured him once again.

Anubhav smiled at her and finally slowly detached from her, he picked the bowl of pasta and said, "Hum ise phir garam karkar late hai, thanda ho gaya hai!" He said and was about to get up but she pulled his down.

"Aise hi thik hai na, hum dono saath Mai hai to koi tension nhi!" She said and took the fork to devour a bite, "Umm, bahut tasty hai!!" She spoke as she relished the first bite. He smiled seeing her happy and she fed him a bite too, "Hmmm, hum waqai pak kala mai maahir hai!!" He praised himself and laughed carefree with haseena devouring the bowl with a excitement.

Anubhav got to eat in between from her hands only and he was more than full to witness the happiness and smile on her face, he loved this lady a lot, "Hum apne desh aur aapke beech Mai kisi ek ko nhi chun sakte, bholenath hume shakti dijiye ke hum koi upaay soch saken!" He prayed silently while gazing her smiling face as she ate with full concentration.

Haseena fed him a bite in between when he was thinking, she smiled at him and he smiled back all lost. He pulled her head and kissed on top of her head which earned him a small giggle from her, she kissed his throat back because his face was away due to the height difference and their posture of sitting or laying.

Anubhav was just too much happy today.

To be continued

Gift for my dear readers...

So, this was cute bonus part that was there in my mind and the positive comments for the story made me too happy.

Also, I might not post for a week in January but it is not sure too. My college exam time if from 18 - 25 Jan and that accounts a weekend in between. So, kindly check for the weekend updates regularly if you don't get the notifications.

Thank you so much
Byee..