Stay Unburnt 11

Let's continue,

Anubhav opened the door and the bell rang but his words and actions all stopped midways when he saw the face, it was his friend from academy.

"Anubhav!!" She hugged him barging in so excited that he shifted back from the force. Anubhav was dumbfounded, haseena walked out of the kitchen when this happened due to the voice and saw the girl hugging anubhav.

She just hugged him for a considerate amount and anubhav was just confused. Here haseena's face was all colorless and blank, all her insecurities turned up.

"Anubhav sir!" Haseena called out softly with a fake cough.

Anubhav came to his senses and pushed the girl away, she was almost his height and was wearing a strapped crop top and High waisted bootcut jeans, hair in a ponytail not so long.

Haseena walked towards them with a nervous face, anubhav turned to haseena with same amount of nervousness. The girl was just standing and brightly smiling until saw their faces and turned confused.

Anubhav couldn't help but look at hSeena all helplessly, she gave him a blank look and turned to look at the girl.

"Everything okay guys??" She asked out of curiosity with a jolly behaviour along her.

Haseena couldn't let this matter extend and looked at the girl with a smile, "Ji sab thik hai, Aap??" Haseena presented a question looking at both of them one at a time.

"Aaa..." Before anubhav could speak, "hum anubhav ki academy waali dost hai, Dhriti!!" She said smiling brightly, haseena nodded with a small smile while anubhav looked down and took a deep breath.

"Anubhav... Tum aise barf ke putle kyu ban Gaye ho?" She put a hand around his neck, he just gave a negative nod and smiled at her.

Haseena looked down and said, "aa anubhav sir, hume nikalna chahiye hum late nhi ho skate duty pe... Aap shayad Aaj late ho, hum chalte hai..!!" She turned another side and with great difficulty walked few step, anubhav looked at her helplessly from behind.

Haseena was still not able to move ahead, she turned and said, "Aa.. aapne aaj apne liye lunch hamari kitchen mai banaya tha wo aap wahi se le sakte hai!!" She said but dhriti jumped in between,"Tumhari kitchen mai kyu?" She asked anubhav.

"Wo hum dono..." Haseena cut his sentence, "Sir ki kitchen mai gas khatam ho gayi thi!!" She said and dhriti nodded, haseena looked at the confused anubhav as to why she stopped him.

Haseena turned to him and then walked to her room. Dhriti hugged anubhav again but he pushed her, "Dhritiii... Door rahi humse, tumhare karan hamari priye udaas ho gyi!!" He got annoyed at her.

"Ohhhhhhh... Anubhav ki priye!!" She teased him like a good fan shipping her ship. Anubhav gave her a disgusting look after that cheeky smile.

"Baitho ab hamare hriday spandan badha Diya... Hum unhe manate hai, wo ro rahi hongi!!"

He gave her a dangerous look and went into her room. He entered to witness she was standing in front of mirror adjusting her cap and belt, her face showed how sad and insecured she was.

Anubhav went from behind her when she looked down to pick something from table and hugged her, She startled for a second but then looked up in mirror to see him.

"JAANAAA!!" He said so softly and sweetly that she just loosened up, her face fell down and eyes looked down in sadness. Anubhav turned her to him and held her hands, "priye aise udaas mat hoiye...!!" "Kyu na ho? Wo aapki dost itne haq se aapke gale lagi hai, humne to itne haq se aaj tak aapko hug nhi kiya!!" She asserted while playing with a button on his shirt.