Stay Unburnt 3

Let's continue,

Next morning,

Anubhav as always woke up at 6, he again came out and listened the first thing to be her alarm. "Ye nhi sudhar sakti!!" He smiled to himself in half sleep and went towards her room.

"Haseenaji!!!" He called out while knocking the door, he wanted her best and hence had to do this. He didn't wanted her sleep to be ruined but she needed to reform her habits.

"Haseenajiiii!!" He called out loudly, Knocked more times and kept knocking until she came and opened the door.

"Kya hua sirrr!!!" Her voice was irritated enough as she came out of her room.

Anubhav looked at her and controlled his laugh. She was wearing her childish night suit set, her hair all messy and smeared over her face. He couldn't help but pull her cheeks when she was standing leaning on the door, his action made her wake up all suddenly. She looked at him all wide eyed, he realised what he did and turned away instantly. Haseena closed the door and stuck herself to it, she was embarassed too.

Haseena slightly touched her cheek and blushed at the thought how he pulled her cheek like a baby. Outside, anubhav looked at his own hand he touched her with, he also blushed slightly but covered it by clearing his thorat.

"Haseenaji hum aapki pratiksha kar rahe hai, aa jaiye hume ser ke liye chalna hai!!" He called her out loudly and went away fidgeting with himself.

After some minutes,

Haseena came out of the house in her black tights and hoodie, they unknowingly matched in all black outfits. Haseena came and stood with hands in her hoodie pockets, anubhav looked at her and smiled as she still avoided the eye contact after that cute encounter.

Anubhav started walking towards the clean road in front of the house, haseena followed him quitely with small steps. They walked for sometime and anubhav saw her huffing, he observed she was struggling to match his speed, her expressions seemed like she want d to curse him so bad. Anubhav quitely enjoyed her being like a small baby who wanted to quit books but couldn't.

He deliberately went too slow that she went on to match him and could easily walk along with him now. Haseena's expressions turned finally relieved like a satisfied gym fresher who could pick a small weight.

"Aap itni pyaari hongi hume aapke sameep rehke pata chala!!" He said softly while leaning towards her, she raised her head to look at him smiling at her teasingly.

He ducked down his head shyly and went inside the park they just reached. Haseena was standing with wide eyes, open mouth and blushing pink cheeks.

"Ye sir subah se hume aise jhatke kyu de rahe hai?"

She said to herself with a pout and stared at the person who teased her, he was doing the running and exercise with some kids. Haseena looked at him like that, but as she stared at him literally enjoying and laughing with the kids, how kids were tickling him and he is just being himself, she could just smile fondly.

She kept smiling while her foot moved towards him on their own, she could still feel her little heart pound on every glimpse of his rarely seen smile. Her feelings were not some infatuation, it was literal love she felt but the truth broke her and she burried those in some ashes of hatred and anger, but the exact truth of him were digging her feelings once again.

Anubhav on the other hand, saw her walking towards him with a smile. In between those playing kids, he could just stand and stare as she stared back at him lostly. He loved how she rarely gets lost in him and when looked at, goes all shy. He took in a deep breath and smiled at her the same way, they shared this slow moment two sidedly where they both were lost in each other to even notice the stare on themselves.