Stay Unburnt 4

Let's continue,

Night,

Anubhav arrived first today, he went and opened the door to find it locked. He realised haseena has not come till now, he was surprised because usually her duty ends an hour earlier then him.

"Hume unki chinta to ho rahi hai kintu Hume unke jeevan mai atyant dakhal nhi dena chahiye, jo khataas hamara madhya kam Hui hai wo punah laut na aaye!!" He said to himself and went inside his room to get changed.

Midnight,

Haseena has still not returned, Anubhav was sitting in the hall worrying about her. "Madhya ratri ho gayi hai, abhi tak to haseenaji ko Laut aana chahiye tha!!" He stared at him phone wanting to call her but backing away again and again.

He took a deep breath keeping aside the doubts, he was about to call her but door Bell rang before that. He immediately ran to open the door thinking it would be haseena.

As soon as he opened the door, it was haseena standing a little intoxicated. She leaned on the door handle and as he opened the door, she landed on him.

"Haseenajii!" He caught her but was surprised enough to be in a trance, he looked behind to see a boy around haseena's age standing.

"Sorry sir, darasal hum sab dost bahut waqt baad mile to thodi zyada ho gayi!! Aap iska dhyaan rakhenge mai nikalta hu!!" He said and went.

Anubhav looked at haseena unconscious laying on his chest and pulled her inside, he went and laid her down on sofa. He realised she had changed her clothes, at the moment she had wore a fitted leather pants with a strapped crop top and dark lipstick and makeup.

Anubhav was stunned, he actually knew her too less than what she actually was. He never saw her drinking and today he saw her all wasted coming home with some other friends whom he never met.

"Baaki sab chhod ke hume inhe inki kaksh mai le jaana chahiye!!" He pulled her hands to make her stand but she fell back in sleep.

"Haseenajiiii!!" He again tried to pull her decently but she was not budging.

Anubhav tiredly looked at the drunk sleeping figure of her and for a second couldn't help but laugh. She was indeed a small teenager with her friends, yet another personality she held.

Anubhav sat on the floor beside her and looked at her face, carefree from all the worries sleeping soundly, was she for real.
He moved his hand and caressed her head softly, the soft touch comforted the lost soil, she shifted and slept comfortably with his hand underneath her head. Anubhav smiled at her softly, "Aapko hum to kuch.. jante pehechante hi nhi hai priye!!" He endeared her after a long time with the confusion, is she my haseena? Maybe, I never tried understanding her despite mission.

He left behind his thought with a sigh and shifted his hands from head to her body below and lifted her up, her head fell on his shoulder in sleep. Anubhav carefully took key out of her bag and mumbled a little, "Kshama chahte hai haseenaji!" .

He went and opened the door of her room, he just turned a single night light on which was white in the darkened room. He laid her sleepy figure on bed straight, carefully removed her earrings and accessories from hands. He slowly removed the semi heels she wore and then rubbed her feet slightly when he sensed she was cold.

"Aap apne bachpane mai apne swasthya ko phir bhool gayi haseenaji!! " He sweetly complained while wiping her hands and feet, he was taking care of this small soul like his own.

(And then he says, HUME PREM KARNE KU ANUMATI NHI HAI!! Are you serious? )

After some minutes,

He did everything and kept a water bottle beside her, had a last look at her, covered her with blanket before leaving.