Stay Unburnt 6

Let's continue

As anubhav went to grab the sugar container, he was accidentally close to haseena. The sugar was kept on cabinet above her head, he went to grab and she was pinned to the kitchen counter in the small space in front of his big frame.

Their eyes locked in the dim light as they got nervous and lost, he had streched his hand got relaxed due to the tension just created. His eyes were scanning her face and expression throughout as she was breathing a little too fast.

Haseena looked at his face too, he looked handsome as usual and the messy hair were cherry on top. She could feel his breathing near her forehead due to the height difference.

And the next moment, she was pulled closer to him by the waist. Anubhav moved his hands and pulled her towards himself, they were too close for any comfort to be there.

Haseena got a small vision of the night, when they were mistakenly close like this time. The incomplete coffee and initiating closeness has become a ritual for them with coffee

Their eyes looked at each other with the most number of confusions in the world as she was confused on her move on while he was still moving close to her and the feelings were conflicted if he loved her.

Anubhav moved his hand and placed on her cheek and the action stopped her breath for that moment. He moved his palm slowly over her cheek as she looked down being too shy to face him.

Anubhav was feeling that feeling and urge to find that love he once saw, he wanted those feelings for himself in her eyes. He moved his hand a little down and with the support of neck he jerked her neck up, this made her look into his eyes.

The light was dim but she could just see in his eyes, they had that different desperation and need. Her eyes grew darker and anticipated as she never was able to see anything in his hazy eyes, this sudden visible feelings were a concern for her hurt heart.

Anubhav kept slowly rubbing his thumb over her cheek and fingers on her neck, she was breathing heavily due to his simply moving hand which was too sensual. He couldn't control how he felt and placed a kiss on her cheek, she looked at him wide eyed for a second and then her eyes fell downwards due to shyness and redness of her face.

"Anubhav sir!!" He could hear a small whispers after that small kiss, he hummed slowly as he bent downwards and tilted his head to look at her face.

Haseena was keeping her face dug to the ground and anubhav couldn't control it, he pulled her waist tightly with another corresponding jerk to her neck. He looked in her eyes which were screaming shyness and fear to face him. He moved his face ahead and rubbed his left cheek on her right one, the small gesture was too slow and intimate.

Haseena closed her eyes and her breathing was so loud at that moment that he could feel her heartbeat over his chest and the hot breath near his ear. He caressed her cheek with his and placed a soft kiss near her ear, "Haseena!!" He said and her eyebrows collided in the agony of that husky whisper she just felt rushing down her spine.

He moved back again with a straight face but carrying too much emotions. She this time looked in his eyes to see what did he feel, she looked at him to gauge his next action.

And, she could not even panic. She enjoyed that feeling of waiting for their lips to touch for the first time. He moved ahead till his face was too close to hers, this time his breaths were abnormal too. He touched their noses together and tilted his face, haseena automatically turned her face a little tilt in opposite direction and could just respond without any thought.

Anubhav couldn't wait and look for some reaction or consent, he found her taking part equally and proceeded. He moved more ahead and slightly pecked her lips, which was a little longer. Haseena couldn't help but tightly grab the t shirt fabric over his shoulder.