Stay Unburnt 7

Let's continue

Haseena's cabin,

Haseena was sitting over her desk lost, she was like a statue but her eyes were watery. She seemed deep in her own thoughts.

FLASHBACK

Yesternight,
Haseena calmed herself down and was coming back from terrace as it was mild bright indicating the time around 6. She came halfway down but heard something and stopped on the halfway turn of stairs and hid there to listen.

"Anu bhaiya, aap jante hai apko kuch karna hi hoga!! Hum chachiji ko zyada nhi sambhal pa rahe hai!!" She said pleading and anubhav looked all frustrated and annoyed.

"Par hume vivaah nhi karna hai behna!!" He denied defeatedly, his eyes were too droppy. He was already frustrated about his and haseena's equation and this...

"Par bhaiya shaadi ko karna hi padta hai sabko, aur aisa bhi ka ho gaya hai! Hamesha aap kehte the ki maa ke liye kuch bhi phir aaj ka hua?" She asked looking in his eyes.

"Ek baar mil lijiye unse aap! Aap unhe dekhiye wo aapse Milne ko raaji hai!!" She said while holding his hands and urging him with emotional eyes.

Here haseena was just looking at anubhav, after the heartbreak she has and the emotions she held for him, it was difficult to see his with someone else. But, after the moments they shared together, she just can't see him being in same boat with someone else where she herself was once. She can't imagine him kissing and holding some other girl like he held her.

Haseena just waited for him answer, she wanted to knew what will he respond to Karishma. And, "Thik hai behna hum aapke aur maa ke liye ek baar unse mil lenge!!" He agreed halfheartedly.

Haseena closed her eyes as some tears flowed down and she covered her mouth with palm. Unable to think anything, she ran back to the terrace.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Haseena here took a sigh and rubbed her eyes once. "Hume kuch mahine us ghar mai rehna hai, aur rehna hai to comfortable rehna hoga, fake hi sahi pretend karna hoga ki sab normal hai!!" She thought to herself and her words here justified why she pretended to be normal in morning.

"lekin unki shaadi se hume kyu farak padta hai, wo kiss galati se hui aur hum ab unse koi pyaar nhi karte to...!!" She lied to herself and looked her own face in the turned off computer screen. She took a deep frustrating breath.

Anubhav's cabin,
Headquarters,

He was sitting on his chair all worried and tensed and confused, "Kya hua hai achanak se haseenaji ko, wo aise kyu bartav kar rahi hai ki kuch hua hi nhi!!" He mumbled while signing some documents and threw his pen on table after that.

"Urghhh!!" He held his head being all irritated from overthinking, someone too calm like him tend to think less but not so much thinking has made his mad.

"Humse nhi ho payega, hum unse seedha hi poochh lete hai!!" He said with high frustration and picked his car keys walking out the cabin. But, he stopped midways and the door of cabin, "Ek kshan, parantu hum poochhe kya. Ki wo kiss waali baat bhool to nhi gayi!! Nhi nhi!!" He came back and collapsed on his chair.

He held his hair and sat there in confusion while in MPT haseena sat there all emotional, sad, frustrated, embarassed god knows what!!

Evening,

Anuseena's home,

Haseena had came before anubhav and was in her room, while anubhav was roaming all around in the hall.

"Inhe tanik bhi lajja nhi aati hai kya, hum kal se yaha apna hriday spandan badha kar baithe hai aur ye apne kaksh mai jaakar Sangeet sun Rahi hai!!" His eyes turned all sad and face pouty and there was music sound from haseena's room.