Season 6 Episode 6: My Dinner with Nandakhan

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Tyke: She is, also with Aya and Kazashi. Did you see any land?

Lloyd: Just water. I tried to reach the mainland, but it's too far. We won't be able to get off this island on our own. (Cole laughs.)

Nya: What's so funny about our predicament?

Cole: Oh, I was just thinking about what Jay might say to that. (He raises his voice.) "You're telling me we went through all that trouble to get the venom to stop Nadakhan, and now we have no way to get off this island!?" (Normal voice.) Heh, gone one day and I already miss him, and Aya spazzing out.

Nya: Me too. After he lied to us, I was so hard on him. And now he's captured and all alone. Some friends we are. We should have been more nicer and understanding like Kazashi, Aya, and Caila.

Tyke: Hey, Jay's strong. We'll get him back. It's like what Wu once told me, if you want something bad enough, you find a way to make it happen.

Cole: He's right. If we can't fly off this island, we'll build our way. I've seen enough movies to know it's possible.

Lloyd: And if we've built a rocket off an asteroid, what's one raft a little--

Nya: Across an endless sea filled with unknown creatures that wanna eat us? Uh, that was my Jay impression.

Tyke: Well, sounds like him.

Nya: Well, what are we waiting for? Let's get building.

(Back at Djinjago on the ship.)

Nadakhan: (to Caila.) You can wish to see your parents are now. So you can made your parents getting nice.

Caila: I'm not gonna fall for that.

Nandakhan: Come on, just say wish you can get what you wanted.

Jay: (He pops out of nowhere and interrupts them.) Hey Nadakhan if you like talking about parents so much maybe you should go see yours.

Morro: Yeah, show your parents now. We want to see how your parents look like.

Kazashi: And leave her alone. (Nandakhan mad and leaves.)

Caila: Thanks guys.

Jay: No problem, since you're the youngest one. We can protect you.

Morro: I'm gonna deal with Nandakhan--

Kazashi: No, don't. We actually don't know what Nandakhan plans.

Jay: Yeah, we have to stick together.

(Timeskip to Flintlocke showing Doubloon a blueprint.)

Flintlocke: The raid Zeppelin ain't made for speed. Iit's made for power, you understand?

(Meanwhile Clancee is talking to Jay, Morro, Kazashi and Caila while scrubbing the dock.)

clancee: And before we each met Nadakhan, we were castaways. In one way or another, he brought us together and made us whole. Take Dogshank for instance. It's not easy being the second pretiest girl at the b-ball. She wished to stand out. Heh. Inevitably she did, but it ain't for being pretty. Oh, then there's Doubloon. A two-faced thief caught trying to steal N-Nadakhan's gold. He tried wishing his way out of his sentence, but cap was so impressed with his agility, he went ahead and actually made him two-faced. Oh, then monkey wrench wasn't alwaysa monkey, but always a headache. Wished to be the greatest mechanic of his kind. T-t-too bad for him that kind was the mechanized primate variety.