☼ ɪ'ᴍ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇꜱ, ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴏᴜʟ

ɪ'ᴍ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇꜱ, ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴏᴜʟ

athazagoraphobia (n.) the fear of forgetting, being forgotten or ignored, or being replaced.

/at • haz • ago • ra • pho • bi • a/ greek

     Post-love bet era.

     Pran has an accident and loses his memories of pretty much everyone except for Pat, who is his boyfriend. He can recall fuzzy things, but nothing overly concrete.

     The downside to it all? He can't properly retain any new memories that he makes with Pat.

     It happens when they're disassembling the stage they made for 'Love Riam,' when Pat is at rugby practice.

     Pat gets a very worried phone call from Toto, saying that some of the scaffolding has collapsed and Pran was injured. Safe to say, Pat drops everything and runs.

     Pran is grumbling at everyone fussing over him when Pat rushes in, dropping his rugby bag and vaulting onto the stage.

     "Pran, are you okay?" Pat frantically checks him over for wounds, hissing at the blood on the side of Pran's head. "Shit, Pran, you're bleeding!"

     Pran winces and softly slaps Pat's hands away. "I'm aware of that, ai'sat. Don't touch it."

     "Be nicer to your faen, Nong Pran," Toto teases, trying to disguise his worry with comedy. "Pat, take this stubborn fool to the hospital. He won't listen to us."

     "Sure thing, phi."

     Even though Pran puts up a fight, Pat wrangles the guitarist into his car and heads to the hospital. He grumbles the whole way there, and Pat smiles.

     It's a concussion, with no visible bleeding upon the brain, so they give Pran the all clear to go home. And give Pat strict instructions to watch Pran at all times, just in case something happens.

     Thankfully, nothing happens.

     At least, nothing that neither of them notice until almost a week later.

     A week of being cooped up in their dorm, so that Pran could rest.

     Nothing happens, until Pran looks at their shared calendar with a furrowed brow. "Hey, Pat..."

     "Yeah, baby?" Pat replies. 

    He's distracted by his video game but still aware of his faen, one side of his headset off his ears. Pran doesn't reply, so Pat pauses his game.