☼ ꜱᴇᴛᴛʟᴇ ɪɴ, ꜱᴇᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪ'ᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ꜱɪᴄᴋ

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

ꜱᴇᴛᴛʟᴇ ɪɴ, ꜱᴇᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪ'ᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ꜱɪᴄᴋ

domestic adhd!pat and autistic!pran, you have my heart

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

domestic adhd!pat and autistic!pran, you have my heart. i can just imagine them doing this on a weekly — or day-to-day — basis, even with the smallest of tasks.

pran sighs, toeing off his shoes and placing them on the rack, hanging his keys up and setting his satchel upon the bench. today has been exhausting at work, and he is not looking forward to—

pausing at the sight of their laundry strewn across the floor and couches, he is thoroughly confused, swearing up and down that he didn't leave their clothes like that this morning.

his confusion grows upon seeing the kitchen sink half empty. what...?

"pat? pat, are you home?"

pat's messy head of hair pokes out of their bathroom, a giddy smile upon his lips. "baby! you're back! i wasn't expecting you so early."

"yeah, i left early because i've got a headache. what... what are you doing?"

"oh! i'm cleaning, so that you can have a break. you didn't look too good this morning, so i thought—"

"why is the laundry on the floor? and the...the dishes? pat, i really do appreciate you helping, but..."

"i'm task shuffling! i read about it online and thought i'd try it!"

pran stares at his boyfriend, head throbbing. "...explain, please."

"i washed half the dishes, got the laundry started, watered half of your plants on the balcony, and i'm finishing up the bathroom right now."

"...did you start with the bathroom?"

pat cocks his head. "no. i started by putting the laundry on this morning, and then the dusting, and the vacuuming, and i'm going to mop when i've finished the bathroom and the dishes! all exactly how you taught me."

pran's heart feels full, and his head hurts. "puppy..."

"go get some rest, baby. you really don't look good."

"yeah, i will. just... just don't overwork yourself, okay? i don't want you getting sick because you're making up for me being sick and not—"

"pran, i won't. okay? this is actually fun!"

"fun?"

"yeah! trying to finish a task before starting a new one would be hard. you know that i can't do that."

"yeah, i know that you can't."

"now shoo. go to sleep. i'll put everything back where it belongs, mister pedantic."

pran laughs softly. "come join me after you finish, and have a shower. i want to cuddle my lovely helpful faen."

pat grins, fierce puppy eyes sparkling. "as you wish, my pran."

NEBULAS & DARK MATTER, patpranजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें