☼ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ꜱᴘɪɴ

ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ꜱᴘɪɴ

     In lieu of those videos of Ohm riding a motorbike (none of which twitter will let me upload for some stupid reason), here comes me patpranning the SHIT out of it: 

     Pran (novel) rides a motorbike to and from university and/or work every day, and Pat gets a thrill as his passenger.

     Pat doesn't ask at first, content with being able to relax as Pran zips in and out of cars on their way to and from work and appointments. There's always a bubble of excitement in his gut when he hears the rumbling engine — and he finds Pran hot as fuck on a motorbike.

     But he can't curb his curiosity and desire for much longer, fingers itching to hold the handles and rev the engine so loud that it makes him giddy; to have control over such a beautiful machine.

     So, Pran teaches Pat how to ride a motorbike, and he is fondly amused as Pat whoops and cheers on the race track, going around the bends at a much slower pace than Pran himself would. But it's only his first lesson, so Pran doesn't tease Pat about how slow he is riding.

     A few weeks later, while Pran is at work, he gets sent a video from Korn of Pat going a hell of a lot faster around the bends than he was before. It takes Pran's breath away, and it makes him horny as all fuck, because that's Pat in all his glory, clad in leather with a lazer focus.

     That's his fucking boyfriend riding a bike.

     When Pran gets home that night, he drags Pat into the bedroom and teaches him how to, ahem, ride properly. It's safe to say that Pran's teaching methods help Pat to improve.