☼ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ (ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ)

ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ (ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ)

"You have to stop this before it's too late!" "Stop it? But I've only just started...don't you want to see how this will end?" "No, not anymore! I've changed my mind!"

Villain!Pat about to burn the world down for injured hero's sidekick!Pran, anyone? Because this could be utterly exquisite, written by the right person (which, by the way, is not me).

     They'd met at one of the more prestigious hero academy's in Thailand, both of them striving towards becoming the strongest and best heroes that they could possibly be.

     They were only teenagers back then, strong-willed and hormone ridden. It was inevitable, them falling together.

     Pat couldn't for the life of him pick what Pran's super ability was when they first met, and he is still very embarrassed to admit it took him at least a month to figure out.

     He can laugh about it now, though. He was just slow back then, even though he was obsessed with Pran.

     Pran could sing melodies to control people; to bend them to his will. It made Pat shiver in both delight and fear.

     A "typical villain power," they used to say.

     Pran proved them wrong, time and time again. He would be a hero, not a villain. He's not like his parents.

     He was lucky. Well, luckier than Pat anyway.

     Pat's super ability is strongly tied with his emotions, and it often left destruction in his wake. The very earth was his to command, and it matched his steadfast personality all too well.

     He both loved and hated it. He still does.

     They grew up together. They trained together. They fell in love together.

     But then Pat's parents had a fight, and Pat lost control. Their house was razed to the ground, killing all of them except for Pat.

     Pat disappeared afterwards, and the public called it a guilty conscience.

     The few who didn't — his friends — tried to fight the accusations. No-one listened. They all believed that pat had done it purposefully.

     One by one, Pat's friends started to believe them, especially when Pat stayed in hiding.

     All of them, except for Pran.

     Pran kept training to become a strong hero, just like he and Pat had sworn to each other.