☼ ᴡᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅꜱ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ

ᴡᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅꜱ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ

bf who loves knitting x bf who loves drawing

     No, but Pat learning how to finger knit so that he has something to keep his hands occupied as they watch tv.

     Pran, of course, playfully grumbles about how much yarn costs, and how much he has to keep buying, but he doesn't stop.

     He buys Pat all different colours.

     Pat manages to make them an almost queen bed sized blanket before the cold season, because he sits on their couch or under their blankets enough.

     Pran is delighted, and he snuggles up with it and Pat every night during the cold season.

     Pat thinks it — Pran — is cute as hell.

     Soon enough, even Dissaya has a few finger knitted blankets around the house — one on the couch, another on her and Pakorn's bed, another in the cupboard.

     She tries to hide how much she loves them whenever Pran comes over for a visit, stashing them away.

     Pran — and Pat — know.

     Ink and Paa get a pink and purple and red one, knitted with oddly shaped stars that make Paa tease her hia. Pat grumbles and threatens to take the blanket back, but Paa hugs it tightly and sticks out her tongue, refusing.

     Typical sibling behaviour. Pran and Ink laugh, helpless.

     Eventually, their whole damn friend group end up with a blanket each, and Pat's fingers are bright red from constant friction burns once he's done.

     He whines in protest as Pran hides the yarn and threatens Pat with burning it if he doesn't take care of his fingers.

     "You gonna miss my fingers that much, kitten?" Pat teases, trying to make Pran crack a smile.

     Pran doesn't take the bait. "You will, when you do so much damage that you can't feel anything in them anymore, you dumbass."

     "Ai'Pran, don't spoil my fun..."

     "You won't have any fun if you can't feel your fingers — and we both know that I won't be too pleased by that either."

     Pat pouts, giving in. He holds his hands out to Pran and tries not to wince as Pran disinfects the friction burns. He mutters about how stupid it is that they left it so long before treating Pat's fingers, and Pat's chest tightens.

     He's the one who's done this; has made Pran worry about Pat's stupid damn fingers.

     "Pran, I'm sorry."

     Pran's head whips up, confused. "What are you apologising for?"

     "I made you worry about me."

     "I always worry about you. This is no different."

     "but you just said—"

     "I know what I said. I was being an asshole. Ignore it."

     Pat gets an idea, fingers twitching. "Kiss it better?"

     Pran rolls his eyes, but he presses gentle kisses to Pat's fingers. "There. All better."