☼ ʟᴇꜱꜱᴏɴꜱ ɪɴ ꜰʟᴀꜱʜ ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏɢʀᴀᴘʜʏ

ʟᴇꜱꜱᴏɴꜱ ɪɴ ꜰʟᴀꜱʜ ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏɢʀᴀᴘʜʏ

     Pran takes a few photography classes for the fun of it (and to help out a little with his architecture course — to help him wrap his head around seeing every little angle in a piece of art). He starts taking little candid shots of Pat, both irritated and pleased when ALL of the photos turn out perfectly fine, not a single 'ugly' one to be found amongst them. Pat is one of those lucky people that are completely photogenic — even when he is being a complete moron and pulling the stupidest of faces to amuse Paa and Ink's little two year old daughter.

     One of Pran's favourite photos that he has sneakily taken of Pat is this: Pat lying on his stomach on their bed, completely naked and fucked out after Pran ruined him the night before, covered in hickies and scratches. The blanket barely covers Pat's hips, so Pran can see the dimples at the base of Pat's spine — the same dimples that Pran loves to fit his thumb against and move Pat however he wants when they're twisted together.

     He doesn't know why it's his favourite photo amongst all that he has of Pat smiling and laughing, utterly carefree.

     Pran has a photo of Pat with a glass of water beside his head, just having had a drink. There's a certain haziness and daring to Pat's expression in the photo that it makes Pran shiver.

 There's a certain haziness and daring to Pat's expression in the photo that it makes Pran shiver

     But it's not his favourite. Nothing has been able to top the photo of Pat in their bed.

     Oh, he does know why...

     It's because the Pat on their bed is without worries and walls. The Pat on their bed can lose himself without worrying that he will be harmed; that Pran will take care of him. The Pat on their bed is Pran's to see — no one else's to look at or to touch.

     Pran abuses his photography skills whenever Pat is involved, and Pat is FULLY aware of the photos of him that Pran keeps hidden.

     Pat even pulls some of his most seductive looks out of their box just to fuck with Pran.

     Either way, they're both pleasing the other in some way.