☼ ꜱᴜɢᴀʀ ʀᴜꜱʜ, ꜱᴜɢᴀʀ ᴄʀᴀꜱʜ

ꜱᴜɢᴀʀ ʀᴜꜱʜ, ꜱᴜɢᴀʀ ᴄʀᴀꜱʜ

i have a crush on you, isn't that the most awful thing?

     Pran has always thought of her crush on Pat like something unattainable; far out of her reach.

     Maybe like the sweets that she denies herself, Pran thinks absently, as she lies on her bed with Pat's head upon her chest, Pran's fingers running through Pat's long hair.

     Sugar sweet, enough to rot their teeth.

     "What're you thinking about?" Pat sleepily murmurs, nuzzling against Pran's tits with a small hum. "You seem distracted, baby."

     "I have a crush on you. A silly little girl crush."

     "...baby, we've been together for five years."

     Pran laughs softly. "But isn't it just awful?"

     Pat groans softly and pushes back so that she can look down at her girlfriend with a mischievous glint in her fierce eyes. "Is this some kind of kinky roleplay? Because that I can definitely get behind."

     "Not right now. I'm too tired."

     "Oh ho! Did I wear you out this time, youngster?"

     Pran doesn't rise to the bait, instead coaxing her girlfriend down into a soft, but still biting, kiss. "You said that I taste sweet, but I think it's you that tastes so sweet, puppy."

     Pat whines and chases Pran's lips. "You tease... Kiss me properly, Pran... Please?"

     "You're so greedy."

     "Yep! That's me! Greedy and selfish for her girlfriend's attention all day and night!"

     "You're so clingy. What would I do without you attached to my hip? Hm?"

     "Be lonely."

     Pran hums into the kiss that Pat presses to her lips, rolling her eyes as Pat's hands skate up her sides and payfully squeeze her tits. Flipping them over, Pran pins Pat to the mattress, grinning down at her cheeky girlfriend.

     "My baby is so mean..."

     "Oh?" Pran leans down and presses a sniff-kiss to Pat's cheek. "Is she really so mean?"

     Pat nods, pouting. "She said that it was awful to have a crush on me, and now she won't kiss me..."

     "I think you need a new girlfriend."

     "Are you available, P'Pran?"

     "I am, N'Pat..."