Best friends forever?

Jungkooks POV

"Eomma Let's go!!!!" 7 year old jungkook whined for his mom to hurry up.

"Okay baby i'm coming!" Mrs Jeon shouts from upstairs.

"Why are you so excited baby???" Mrs Jeon asks seeing her son super happy.

"i'm going to see my taetae and chimchim today!!!" jungkook squealed in happiness.

"You just saw them last week though baby." Mrs Jeon said.

"But i've not seen since Friday now it's Monday a whole 2 days!!!" Jungkook whined.

"Haha okay baby let's go!" Mrs Jeon laughs at her sons behaviour as they start heading to the car.

They get in the car and after awhile arrive at jungkooks school.

"Okay baby have a good day okay?" Mrs Jeon said while hugging her son.

"Okay Eomma!!!"jungkook said.

"Bye sweetie!" Mrs Jeon said.

"Bye Eomma!!!!" Jungkook shouts and ran out the car into the school.

While jungkook walked into the school he was heading towards his locker to put his bag away until someone pushes him over.

"Oh look what we have here little nerdy kookie all by himself!" Suho said.

"i-i'm n-not" jungkook mumbled whiles trying to hold back his tears.

Jungkook is very sensitive and especially since he's an omega too.

"Aww look guys little nerd is gonna start crying like a little baby" Suho mocked and laugh with his friends.

At this boy jungkook was full on crying and scared

"Stupid crybaby nerd lose-"

"SUHO!!!!!!" An angry and dominant voice screams through the school hallway which made everyone there fall down on to their knees into submission towards the true blooded voice.

A true blood is so powerful above all other ranks all must bow down to them even alphas like Suho.

Suho and his friends drop to their knees along with jungkook.

"Look what we have here." The true blooded said staring down at Suho.

"Where's all your confidence now huh?! You still think you have the right to bully?!" The trueblooded said angry about to punch him.

"I-i-i'm s-sorry A-alpha it won't happen again i swear please don't kill me!!!" The alpha now looking pathetic infront of the trueblood begs on his knees.

"I don't have time for your nonsense anymore, so now leave!!!" The trueblooded shouted and suho and his friends ran for their life's.

The true blooded turned around to see the sobbing boy on the floor.

"Kookie..they are gone now look at me" The true blooded said. 

"Taetae!!!" Jungkook sobbed out and hugged his best friend taehyung a true blood.

"shhh it's okay now kookie i'm here they won't come near you again okay?" Tae said trying to reassure jungkook.

"okay taetae!!!" Jungkook said now smiling at tae.

"taetae where is chimmy??" Jungkook questions.

"Ah he is-"

"KOOKIE!!!" A loud voice screams running towards jungkook.