Chapter 6

"I still can't fix your car," Taehyung said slowly. 

Jungkook gritted his teeth and asked," Why now?"

Taehyung looked away for a while, maybe swallowing the tears back before looking back into Jungkook and said," last time I fixed an expensive car and the owner fell in love with me. But that love happened to be very costly for me. So I can't afford that situation now." 

Jungkook's face went slack as for the first time he looked at Taehyung's eyes. 

Then he laughed. And Taehyung has never heard this empty laugh in his life. 

"You sure have high dreams. Remember your level before speaking about love, Mechanic man." 

"Why?" Taehyung asked," Is this written in the theory that only rich people can experience love?"

Jungkook crossed his hands over his chest in firmness," No it's not written. But one thing is written on your face, wanna know?"

He came closer and stuck his finger on Taehyung's forehead," that you don't deserve any love. All you know is to fix a car. So do it before I lose my control and vanish this garage from its existence."

"Is that so?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook pulled away and raised his brow in the challenge," Yeah. Want me to show you my power?"

Taehyung looked up and sighed tiredly," what do you want from me, Jungkook?"

Jungkook kept quiet for a while looking at the tired features of the man standing in front of him. During that time, taehyung got a little time to see something in those black starry eyes.

Five years of togetherness made Taehyung master of Jungkook's mannerisms. He watched those lips that were sputtering nonsense yet his eyes were holding such deep vulnerability, Taehyung's own eyes welled up with tears but he didn't let them fall.

"I want to make you suffer," Jungkook said, loud and clear, emptiness back in his eyes.

"Why? What did I do to suffer?" Taehyung asked?

Jungkook held his breath and gritted his teeth," You used me for five years. You manipulated me to gain the advantage of my money. A little bit of suffering in return for my wasted years, don't you think it's fair." 

Taehyung died a little more at that moment. He didn't know when and how but he could feel wetness over his cheeks. 

Jungkook smirked," why? Feeling embarrassed to show your true colours in front of everyone?

"I-i used you?" Taehyung asked licking his lips to not stutter in front of his tormentor.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and huffed," I don't have any time to play blame and excuse Mister. Hurry up and fix my car." He said before turning around.