Chapter 13

Jungkook went back to his room, his shaky fingers closed the door behind him.

"Got what you wanted?"

 He looked up to see Woobin standing there while crossing his hands over his chest, an angry frown on his forehead.

Jungkook said nothing and sat on the bed.

"He left right?" Woobin asked again.

Jungkook nodded his head but his mind wasn't in a position to speak it into words.

"Now what? Do I have to pretend this shit one more day? I swear Jungkook, that man loves you. I didn't have a blink of sleep after seeing his broken face at night. What are you getting from all this? Why did you ruin your marriage?" Woobin was angry but when he didn't get any answers from Jungkook he sighed in defeat.

"I can't believe you used one of your sex tapes to make him believe that you are having sex with me. '' Woobin shook his head and lifted his bag before leaving the house.

Jungkook was alone in his big house. His body starts working like a robot. He showered, wore a black suit with a black tie, and threw the ring on his finger in the dustbin. 

He drove his car in a very different direction today, there was a dead silence around him. 

He parked his car in front of a lavish house and went inside. Many bodyguards were standing outside the house holding guns and pistols.

Bodyguards didn't stop him as he walked past them. Three people were sitting on the luxurious couches and laughing loudly.

A lady gasped and stood up while holding her big white gown," Oh my son. You arrived. Honey, look I said to you that my son will surely return after seven months." The lady said to the man staring at Jungkook with a smirk.

"Sorry, Dear. I thought he would deceive us for his beloved husband." 

"Let's not take a low life's name in our home." The lady smiled and tugged Jungkook to make him sit on the couch.

"Hey, Jungkook." A girl smiled at him and Jungkook didn't look at her. 

A dark look draped over the girl's face," Uncle, as promised Jungkook had taken his seven months of holiday. Right?"

"Right, Sinjoo. But it wasn't a holiday, he took that time to make his ex-husband run away from here." The man chuckled.

"Did you leave any other choice on him, you forgot how you scared him when his Ex-husband got into a sudden accident. My baby should have listened to me but no he was trying to play smart." The lady smiled sickeningly. 

The man laughed too," Come here, dear." The woman went and sat on his lover's lap, who happened to be the most feared mafia.  

His one and only niece falls in love with Jungkook and that's when Jungkook's life starts becoming hell. She cut her veins to threaten his uncle when the mafia found out that the man was already married.

So they all decide to play dirty.

And to save his husband from this dirt, Jungkook sacrificed everything.

Only one thing left but he will sacrifice that too…..soon. 

The mafia played with his mother, who fortunately has a hunger for money, and step by step he reached his target.

The lady placed a chaste kiss on his lips and said," How about we planned our wedding on our children's wedding day?" 

The mafia smiled and kissed her again," sounds like a plan." 

"Four days from now, the date is fixed then." The girl said with a challenging smile on her lips while looking at Jungkook. 

But she got ignored again.