Chapter 32

"WHAT!?" Hoseok screeched loudly.

Namjoon covered his mouth and gestured to him to keep it down. With wide eyes, hoseok nodded his head.

"What exactly do you mean?" Hoseok whispered, horrified.

"It's a short story."

"I'm sure it's not. Someone's head got fuckin opened!" 

Namjoon closed his eyes and nodded his head urgently," I remember it's the day after their 1st anniversary. Taehyung went to repair a car just two shops down, Jungkook said he will set a lunch table until then. But when Taehyung returned he found Jungkook sobbing in a corner," Namjoon cleared his throat a little and continued," Well a thief was there and on hoofing a knife he stole Jungkook's wedding ring for him."

Hoseok nodded his head, wanting to know more but Namjoon just shrugged off," that's it."

"That's it?! What the fuck, Namjoon. What happened after that." 

Namjoon looked away and that sweat around his ear started forming again," Umm… he took Jungkook around the whole market and when Jungkook pointed out that thief. He did… that."

"He opened his head? Woahhh… just because of the ring?" Hoseok was bewildered.

"No! Oh God hobi, it's not about the ring. That man touched Jungkook's hand and shoved him. So when Taehyung found that thief he just jabbed that screwdriver inside his head." 

Hoseok was gasping inaudibly," t-that Taehyung." He pointed his finger towards the garage.

Namjoon nodded his head," I was about to shit my pants while coming here. This is the reason. Glad you know now." 

Hoseok was looking beyond terrified," P-police didn't do anything?"

"Jungkook begged seokjin hyung and then Seokjin hyung found that the man was in the "see & encounter" list of the Police. So the department took it as an encounter." 

Namjoon chuckled when he looked at hoseok. He looked like he was about to pass out.

"There is no need to be scared, hobi. There are two things Taehyung lives upon. One is Jungkook and the other is his tools. When people stay away from these two things, he is just a simple man." 

Hoseok scratched his head a little," Yeah a simple man who casually likes to open people's heads with a black screwdriver. So simple. I got it." Hoseok nodded his head and sprinted inside the house without looking back.

~

"I am going back now, Seokjin hyung was trying to get an arrest warrant against that Mob boss. Once he got the warrant, that man, his niece and our mother, all will be under police custody." Namjoon said to Jungkook who was sitting on the bed, a little smile on his lips.

Jungkook was feeling overwhelmed, a feeling that someone got when a sudden burden got lifted off your shoulder. His feelings were on its bay, but he was holding back quite well. After telling them everything he was coping up with for seven months, Jungkook was feeling alive again.

"Would you like to come with me or will you stay here?" Namjoon asked although he knew the answer.

"I want to live here." The answer was instant and that made Namjoon's smile wider.

"Okay. I will take care of your company as well, so don't worry about that." 

"Sell it hyung," Jungkook said and what made Namjoon surprised was that Jungkook was looking very serious.

"What? But why?"

"I don't want to go back at all, hyung. I want to live with Taehyung, I will not go back to work until I fix everything I messed up. Work, money is not and never will be important to me." Jungkook said.

Namjoon understood his brother and didn't ask further. He sat beside Jungkook and held his hand," You know that it will take time right? For Taehyung to be your Tae again." 

This time emotions flowed out of Jungkook's eyes, he nodded his head," I know."

Namjoon squeezed his hand in assurance," But stay strong okay? You took seven months to hurt him, he will not heal overnight instantly." 

Jungkook placed his head on his brother's shoulder," I know hyung I know. He is mad, hurt, heartbroken. And the reason behind all...is me. I will wait for him, hyung. I can wait for him for my whole lifetime."