Chapter 45

Taehyung felt the bud hardening under his breath and smiled a little. He placed a small kiss on it and nuzzled the warm chest. Jungkook hugged him closer and sighed when the familiarity of the situation fell on his heart. This is normal, they are normal. 

Although he was a tad bit disappointed, he wanted nothing else but his husband to rail him into the covers but he can wait. 

They are in no rush and he wanted to make things comfortable enough for Taehyung to live normally in their home, just like before. He wants to fix everything and that's why he decides to drop the work for a while. He needs this alone time to focus on his husband, their marriage and their love.

He wants to show Taehyung how much he means to him and also, wants to live in his arms until he becomes strong enough to face the world again. Only Taehyung can make him feel at home. He is his home, his safe place to sleep peacefully, a happy place to love and be loved.

He wants to be his safe place…again. Where his husband could let himself loose.

Running these kinds of thoughts in his mind, again and again, Jungkook didn't realise when he fell asleep. 

Two hours passed and it became too hot for Taehyung to breathe properly. He pulled a little away from Jungkook and lifted the sweater to tuck his head out of it. There was still a blanket covering them, he stirred a little and his hands retracted back to push his hair away from his face.

Still hot. His face was burning, he was sure it had become red by now. Arching his back a little, Taehyung pulled his t-shirt out and placed it outside of the blanket. He sighed in a little relief.

But sometime later, he felt hot again. Maybe the sweater Jungkook was wearing is creating more warmth inside the quilt. So he decides to remove it as well. 

He found the sweater already hunched up over his chest so it was easier to just pull it up over his head. Everything was black under the covers so, with an estimation of touch, Taehyung combed Jungkook's hairs backwards from his forehead.

He kept combing until his hand rested on Jungkook's nape. The skin was soft, too soft that Taehyung doesn't know when his hand starts tracing the supple cheeks of the younger. His fingers brushed against the nose and a smile formed on his lips.

Trailing a finger down to the nose, Taehyung's hand found the moistest pair of lips, and an urge ignited inside him to suck away all the moisture and leave them dry. Dry to get moistened again.

Taehyung leaned closer and kissed his sleeping husband. Cupping his face from one side, Taehyung tilted his head to kiss deeply. 

Jungkook felt a tongue rubbing against his lips and just by the routine of their old days, he parted his lips and welcomed the lips over his. 

However, the confusing moan Jungkook made was too cute for Taehyung. He heard soft hums of pleasure when he started sucking the moisture away from the lips. His tongue penetrated the lips and latched over the lush muscle inside, both tongues played on each other until Taehyung felt Jungkook's hand on his waist pulling him closer.

He rolled to his position and straddled the younger under him, tugging at the lips before pushing the tongue deeper. Jungkook groaned when he felt the suction on his lips start increasing, his heart flipping in somersaults of pleasure. 

Taehyung pulled away and rubbed his thumb over Jungkook's swollen lips. 

Both of them couldn't see anything, unaware of their expressions of each other. They can only feel the touch. 

Taehyung pulls away from Jungkook and slides over his left side. His hand found a place over his neck and Jungkook arched his back when he felt Taehyung trailing that hand down to his torso.