thirty - five

𝐩  𝐚  𝐫  𝐭      𝐨  𝐧  𝐞

𝟎𝟑𝟓|| 𝐇 𝐄 𝐀 𝐋 𝐄 𝐃
⠀࣪. ᨳ ✩ ✼ 。゚・ ☆ 。୨୧
"spoiling her rotten"

Iris woke up exhausted and really sore. She sat up once she realised that Cench wasn't beside her. But once her vision has cleared up she saw that there were pink rose petals on the floor. Getting up and wrapping her self in the thin robe she followed the petals. Curious and eager to see where these petals led her too she followed all around the house till it led outside and what she found there shocked her.

Massive balloons, huge rose bouquets and a sign saying "Happy first Anniversary." She died inside when she saw Oakley.
"When did you set this all up?" She asks as she hugs him tightly. "Really early." He responded and he looks down at Iris who was looking up at him.

He kissed her lips, "Happy Anniversary." He smiled against her lips. She grinned as she picked up the bouquet. "Ugh, you know me so well." She says smelling the pink roses. She loved pink roses.
Iris followed Cench to a gazebo where there was breakfast served. He pulled her chair out for her, tucking it in once she was settled. And he sat in front of her.

"Do you like it?" He asks. She put the roses down and looked up at Oakley with bored eyes, "No. I don't like it." She replied. Oakley was shocked with her response. "Baby, I spent so muc-"
"I'm joking! I love it. It's beautiful." She cut him off laughing.

Oakley sighed relieved, "Thank God bruv you scared me bad." He chuckled. Iris grinned as she started eating, "You look so pretty." She says looking at him.
Oakley was Cleary flattered since he laughed sheepishly. He always did that when she complimented him.
"This isn't all by the way." He says. She smiled as she looks up to his face, "Of course it's not. You love spoiling me." She scoffed jokingly. "You love the fact that I spoil you baby." He responded.

She laughed, "Who wouldn't." She shrugged. "Finish up so we can get to shopping." Oakley tells her. "Oo! Shopping!" She cooed excitedly. She finished up her meal separating from Oakley as she showered, did her skin care, her hair and makeup, then picked out an outfit and some last minute adjustments.

It was around 2-3 pm by the time she was ready to leave. "Took you long enough." He teased. "Hey, it takes time to look like this." She replied. "You look way better natural." He insisted.
She rolled her eyes as she sat in the car, putting on her seatbelt.

𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐨𝐧 added to her story!

⠀࣪. ᨳ ✩ ✼ 。゚・ ☆ 。୨୧
𝐃  𝐔  𝐁  𝐀  𝐈          𝐌  𝐀  𝐋  𝐋